Job and Visa resources

I have updated the resources section in this website and split them into two. The Immigration resources page will help you get in touch with your Japanese embassy or get information from Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Job resources page has details of organisations and websites that can help in your job search. And don’t forget the Recruiters page too!

Related reading

Visa Eligibility

Foreigners are not allowed to work in Japan unless they have an appropriate Japanese work visa. There are a few...

Work visa process

When you enter Japan, you will probably be on a 90 day tourist visa exemption. Holders of certain passports (e.g....

Sponsored visa

To get a work visa, you need to find a company willing to give you a job. You will also...

Dependent Visa

There has been some discussion in the Visa eligibility section about whether you are allowed to work if you have...

My story

When I arrived in Japan, I was what some call a "mid-career" professional, with an honours science degree and 11...

9 comments on “Job and Visa resources”

  1. 1
    Tsatsu MacCarthy said (19 November 2007 at 1:53 am)

    Dear Sir/ Madam,

    Iam a job seeker from Ghana who wants to migrate to Japan on Working Visa, how can your organisation assist me?

    Thank you and am hoping to hearing from you soon.

  2. 2
    rami said (8 December 2007 at 10:47 pm)

    how can i get a 6 months visa to japan ??

  3. 3
    Colette Tan said (7 April 2008 at 5:11 pm)

    u can probably join their Av industry (which i think that were ur ultimate desire) and see if they have a theme for black man sex. Sure u can the ultimate enjoyment of life.


  4. 4
    twengkle said (28 October 2008 at 2:07 pm)

    i have a younger sister who live in japan,with his kindly sister wants me to go there,what can we do?please help us.we need a helping hand.what visa is good for me. thank you

  5. 5
    Sa kina uukulan. said (1 November 2008 at 3:00 am)

    I want to work there in japan,yokohama.kung cno po ang na nganga ilangan ng family driver.. Pls. .ths is my email add.

  6. 6
    Sampath said (3 October 2012 at 3:49 am)

    i want to inform immigration officers that , there are some people getting visa using others name and documents. they are changing name and everything.

  7. 7
    Sampath said (3 October 2012 at 3:52 am)

    i can give further informations to the officers. just mail me

  8. 8
    joanna arai said (19 October 2014 at 4:48 am)

    Im just want to ask my father is a japanise but mt father and mother is not marrage in japan.. And im 25 years old and i want to live in japan did japan have a law about us… Did japan care about us… All i want is to live in japan and love my family in japan i hope you have an answer about my question

  9. 9
    ????? leve said (2 June 2017 at 7:01 am)


Post a comment