Your first point of contact regarding Japanese visa eligibility is your local Japanese embassy. If you are already in Japan, you may want to contact your home country’s embassy. There are official lists for both of these. These are the places you need to contact for official information about your Japanese work visa and other Japanese immigration issues.

  • MOFA’s Web Server Network is the Ministry of Foreign Affaris of Japan’s official list of embassies and consulates around the world.
  • Embassy Avenue is the official website list of foreign embassies in Japan. This is probably more useful if you are in Japan already and need information on visas and so on.

Related reading

Visa Eligibility

Foreigners are not allowed to work in Japan unless they have an appropriate Japanese work visa. There are a few...

60 comments on “Embassies”

Comment pages: « 1 2 [3]

  1. 41
    liza said (22 January 2011 at 10:24 am)

    hello i’m liza,i want to ask about my problem,i’ve been separated for almost 6mnths,but the problem is i am pregnant now to another japanese guy,is it true that the baby that i’m bearing now will automatically named to my next husband eventhoug we are separated already?pls help me becoz it bother’s me a lot.

  2. 42
    asma said (27 January 2011 at 7:38 pm)

    hi iam an indian n iam married to srilankan citizen i want to call my husband n my visa status is working visa,,,,please help me how can i call my husband and what are the documents required and after applying the visa how long it takes for the certificate of eligibily,,,,,please help me out…..

  3. 43
    rianna said (24 February 2011 at 12:29 am)

    please help me i want to stay in japan but im not married but i have i child and his father is japanese. what visa can i get please help..

  4. 44
    lyn terai said (5 March 2011 at 12:11 am)

    hi,good evening.im a permanent resident here in japan,can i invite my adopted daughters and bring them here in japan?my daughters are 17&18 yrs.old,,can i apply them for long term visa so that we can live together?i hope you can help me,thank you in advance!god bless!

  5. 45
    Bhim b khadka said (29 June 2011 at 6:19 pm)

    Hello sir medam good morning iam bhim nepal.my country is not good not have ane work also dijal patrol all expenses but. iam now this in Qatar house driving work but outside very hot.i want to work Japan for how to get the visa please give me ane idea.ane work no problem. you want money how much i give you my brother mobile na.9779851006975contacts me my email 2 loveyou_bk100@yaho.com

  6. 46
    Alexxus said (2 July 2011 at 7:27 pm)

    I am American and I am stationed in Japan and I have a friend from the Philippines who wants to come work for me, how do I get information to get him a work visa?

  7. 47
    satzki tokiwa said (25 August 2011 at 11:30 pm)

    good day!im satzki tokiwa my father is a japanese and my mother is a filipina,,they got married here in the phils and my problem is my father is missing and we lost our communication with my father.i wanna know what happened to my father or where is he now?i dont know where to ask or what will i going to do to find my father…i hope you can help me with my situation..thank you…..

  8. 48
    daddy finder said (8 September 2011 at 12:46 pm)

    i can help you find your father i am professinal missing persons investigater.tell me what you no about him………………………………………………………ha you people r hilarious.

  9. 49
    Cathy said (29 October 2011 at 12:29 am)

    Hi po gudmorning,bago lang po ako dto.i want an advise poh pls advise me how…gusto ko pong magpakasal ulit kaya lang po wla ng report of divorce sa tokyo embassy..pwede po ba akong magpakasal ulit?tsaka poh ung passport ko nym ko nym ng dTi kong asawa.anu poh dapat kong gawin?plz help i hope to recieve an advise…

  10. 50
    gracelyn geraldino said (17 December 2011 at 6:31 pm)

    Para po sa kinauukulan ,

    Ako po si Gracelyn Geraldino mula po sa santa rosa laguna Philippines, humihingi po ng inyong tulong para po sa isa kong kapamilya na si Danilo Corpuz 55 yrs old, na kasalukuyang nakakulong po sa Ashikaga-shi Tochigi Ken Japan (Police Station).Isang buwan na po siyang nakakulong sa Japan,hanggang ngayon po ay wala kaming balita or updates man lang sa kanyang kaso at sa kanyang kalagayan doon sa bansang japan. humihingi po sana kami ng tulong sa inyo dahil hindi po namin alam kung saan po kami lalapit at hihingi ng tulong para malaman namin ang kanyang kasalukuyang kalagayan.sana poh ay matulungan nyo kami,kami po ay kumakatok sa inyong mga puso dahil kami pong pamilya nya ay lubusang nag aalala na sa kanya.maraming salamat po.pagpalain nawa kayo ng Panginoon…

    Gracelyn Geraldino


  11. 51
    andre costa said (27 June 2013 at 3:36 pm)

    Dear Mishikako how are you?
    i live in japan i can find your Father its easyer no dificult or give guidance how to you can proceed to find him.
    just drop me a like contact me by e mail

  12. 52
    golam kader said (8 December 2013 at 3:29 am)

    I.m From Bangladeshi.28 years old i want to go to Japan for work and live any one can get for me

    if some one can get for me then please contect me as soon as possible


    Thank you

  13. 53
    Lonami Onami said (31 January 2014 at 3:01 am)

    Hi im Lonami Onami, 20 years old. My father is Japanese but he already died this November 2013. Im currently living in the Philippines. I want to work in Japan after I graduate. Ill be a fresh graduate of a four year course Bachelor of Tourism Management this coming March 2014. I dont have any idea on how to have a job or employer in japan. Can anyone give me an idea? you can reach me at my email onamilonami@yahoo.com
    thank you

  14. 54
    Chiyoshi Miyazawa said (16 November 2014 at 7:37 pm)


    I am chiyoshi miyazawa II. i am son of a japanese named, chiyoshi miyazawa and a filipina which is Raquel Vicencio. I want to find my father, please advise if you can help me.

    I also have a sister which is aychang omori, her father is Tanaka Omori.

    You can reach me at my email chiyoshimiyazawaii@yahoo.com or on my cp number: 09366223489

  15. 55
    Chiyoshi Miyazawa said (16 November 2014 at 7:38 pm)


    I am chiyoshi miyazawa II. i am son of a japanese named, chiyoshi miyazawa and a filipina which is Raquel Vicencio. I want to find my father, please advise if you can help me.

    I also have a sister which is aychang omori, her father is Tanaka Omori.

    You can reach me at my email chiyoshimiyazawaii@yahoo.com or on my cp number: 09366223489

    Thank you very much

  16. 56
    moti prasasd subedi said (6 April 2015 at 7:29 pm)

    im moti subedi from ktm nepal.I heard that japanese government want to take worker(immigrant) from nepal. Is that true or not?Is there any project named JAPAN FUTURE CITY INITIATIVE.If you can give me answer im pardon with you sir.

  17. 57
    utot said (3 January 2016 at 1:21 pm)

    tangina pano magbura ng omments dito wala namang kwenta kahit magpost k dito,nakakahiya lang

  18. [url=http://www.ooobag.com/watch/cartier/baig/30f5513206b999ec.html]簡単に言えば、私はブランドからの一貫性のようです。時々、私は私の主な家のいくつかの独立したブランドにブレイクダウンができたことを願います、彼らが提供する範囲は、彼らがイデオロギー的に異種の互いを感じるとはとても小さいので。例えば、オメガ、シーマスター・スピードマスターの範囲で最も有名です。各々の範囲は、スタンドアロンの独特のブランドを正当化するのに十分です、しかし、少なくとも、彼らはスポーティなスタイルで接続されている。しかし、オメガデビルのオメガコンステレーションの存在範囲は、私を怒らせている。私は、腕時計がとても好きです、しかし、私は得ない本物のブランドのセンス、彼らから(たとえデビル美学の多くの初期のオメガ懐中時計に触発されたので、私はseamasters、不平ばかり言っているはずですがねえ、私は多分タイミングの犠牲者であった)。[/url]

  19. 59
    ???????? said (19 May 2017 at 5:52 am)

    ロレックスコピー、オメガ コピー、

  20. 60
    a?? said (23 May 2017 at 3:40 pm)

    S品N品コピー 時計 – S品N品コピー 時計
    ○ スタイルが多い、品質がよい、価格が低い!
    ○ S品質 シリアル付きも有り 付属品完備!
    ○ 品質を最大限本物と同等とする為に相応の材質にて製作している為です.

Comment pages: « 1 2 [3]

Post a comment