The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Work visa process.

If you're in Tokyo, you will be dealing with the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau office. This is place you go...

Teaching jobs

Many foreigners work as English conversation teachers while they're in Japan. For many people, the work is not too...

1,098 comments on “Work visa process”

Comment pages: « 145 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »

MD.ALAMGIR HOSSAIN said (20 November 2017 at 5:42 am)

Sir very argent any jobs in Japan thanks

Afroj Ansari said (26 November 2017 at 4:43 pm)

Hello,i Am a technician in accessories of car and having working still in Nepal Kathmandu car company like ford datsun, Skoda any many more other companies I have worked but my desire to go Japan for better sallery so please help me if any one have job visa

Afroj Ansari said (26 November 2017 at 4:44 pm)

I have passed 12 in science hseb board

Kawsar Ahmed said (26 November 2017 at 7:58 pm)

Dear
    Sir/madam,
    Hi I am Kawsar Ahmed from Bangladeshi but I have been work in Knit garments I have job for Production & Quality Management from 15 years in Bangladesh but now I want work in japan. Because,japan is my favorite with good environment & Respect of country.
    Let me know how can I apply to work in japan plz help me…

Muhammad Hussnain said (6 December 2017 at 6:31 am)

Bismilla hirrahma nerraheem Asalamoalaykum,
    First of all I will paid yours charges please oblige me.
    Respected and Honorable sir,

I have well experienced in Civil Engineering office or Fields work & interested working with you, bcz  3 Years Diploma of Associated civil engineer in (1987-1990) and started experienced in Civil engineering work then, Achieve my Qualifications as a 02 Years B tech Pass in Civil engineering degree ( 2008-2010) from Government University bahauddin zakariya University Multan in Punjab and 02 Years B tech hons in Civil engineering degree (2012-2014) from Government University Islamia university Bahawalpur  in Punjab Pakistan, with 24 Years mega project experience including above I Year in Malaysia also,

I have working 24 October 2002 Government of Punjab Irrigation department to date… in Pakistan, Here I have improved my Qualifications and getting well experienced in all fields or Offices work like as estimation,Computer.

Previous Experienced as Under,

I have worked in (1991-1994) Kot Addu Thermal Power Station now known is kapco power plant, with Nespak Consultancy,

(1995-1996) AES American power plant Lal Pir Mahmood Kot with Nechimen Japani Company, Consultancy, then (1997-1998) Rouch Power plant Abdul Hakim with Siemens German consultant, and (1998-1999) Parco Mid Country Oil Refinery Project Qasba Gujrat with Marubeni Corporation Japani, in all designation like as

(Supervisor, Sub Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Site Engineer,)

I have working on self basis in Arbun area, & joining with Agriculture experience also,  I  went Malaysia in (2001-2002) work as Civil Engineer, Construction Manger,

I have well experienced in preparation Estimates, Executioner, buildings work, bridges work, Aquaduct world, Bill of Quantities, Quality Control , submission of Billing, Bar Bending Schedule, excavation work, Management of project, maintenance work, Repairing work, construction and Checking of work, Concrete lining of Canals, Rivers and canals Survey, Cross- Section, Tendering work, Heavy structures concreteing, etc.

If have chance me for working with you I will never disappointed you, and I have project running person in all categories, management, Surveying, purchasing, inspectioning, and billing, and Completion or handing over etc,,,,,,,

please read my cv carefully InshaAllah I got a chance,

My age 05/08/1972,

Passport NO JC6804161,

NIC, NO 3230485544167

jawadurehman2186@gmail.com

Cell +923457172673

Respected sir,

I have offer, As Senior Civil Engineer Construction, Estimater, Quantity, Quality, Contact, Maintenance, Engineers or Managers because Alhamdollilah all department in Civil  Engineering have worked,

Any jobs as per yours requirement I  well performed my responsibility.

So, please have me chance and working part time as site manager with M/s Chaudhary Yamin Arif at cpec zahir peer Rahim Yar Khan Punjab

Offered

Muhammad Hussnain

Experienced Senior Civil Engineer,

or Construction Manager

Rahul said (13 December 2017 at 12:06 am)

I am from Bangladesh. I am interest to do work in japan

Myca bacaycay said (17 December 2017 at 7:54 am)

God day sir/ mam
    I am from phillipines working now here at doha qatar as chef candy maker. Willing to work under pressure and additionally willing to gain more experience from your beautiful country
    Hoping for your feedback.. Arigato gozamasu

sanam abbas said (20 December 2017 at 7:38 pm)

sir iam from pakistan. .plz iam intrest to do work in jappan. plz help me. any work visa

sanam abbas said (20 December 2017 at 7:40 pm)

sir iam from pakistan. plz help me any work visa in jappan.
    00923007503098

Indika Niranjan said (20 December 2017 at 8:19 pm)

kwindikaniranjan@gmail.com,, I am working japan 9 years ago now I won’t to work japan please help me

mohammad salim said (24 December 2017 at 6:41 am)

dear sir I am mohammad salim from bangladesh I doing work 15 years in copier and printer technician line so I want any give elactronics factory or technical hands work visa please me. thank you so mouch.

Ankit k c said (6 February 2018 at 3:12 am)

Hello sir good evening i am Ankit kc from nepal but now i am working in dubai as a cook so i want to go japan so please sir help me how am i apply japan as a working thank you .

Sujan Karki said (13 February 2018 at 8:44 pm)

Hi sir I have a 3/1 experience of airport catering services . If you have any working visa about japan plz call me 50061821

Umesh Chhetri said (16 February 2018 at 5:23 pm)

umesh24ci@gmail.com hlo sir good morning i am umesh chhetrifrom nepal but now i am working in dubai UAE in logistics field as operations so i want i want go japan for working visa from dubai kindly help me how am i apply for working visa in japan. Thank & regards.

Arjun Thapa said (18 February 2018 at 5:13 pm)

Hi

With due respect myself Arjun Thapa from Nepal, well i just have the BPO experience in India (Bangalore). As a profession i did my engineering (civil) from india. As due to unemployment i am here to apply for jalan n would like to work in japan in any filed (i am ready) . Please help me out to get the japan visa. Would be glade if i get the response, my mail id arjunthapa12cv005@gmail.com

Neeraj Pariyar said (23 February 2018 at 10:17 pm)

Swing manager in fast food restaurant
    Permit coordinator oil and gas paln

imran said (10 March 2018 at 11:54 am)

sir,i am intrested job in japan.i am work in saudi arabia as ac ac technician.i am work in saudi arabia more then 2 year.work in pakistan 3 year my total experience 5 year.

Roldan said (19 March 2018 at 3:39 am)

Hi,

I would like to ask if possible to transfer to other company if I have engineer visa.Is it ok to work in construction site like field engineer doing civil installation and other that may be related to construction and installation.do I have to change skilled labor visa or I can use my existing visa?
    Regards
    Roldan

Ritesh karki said (19 March 2018 at 10:45 am)

Hello,sir I am form Nepal.how can I apply for working visa in Japan is there any procedure to apply it .

Roshan Rawat said (28 March 2018 at 6:41 pm)

Hlw sir im willing to work in japan.

Comment pages: « 145 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »