The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Work visa process.

If you're in Tokyo, you will be dealing with the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau office. This is place you go...

Teaching jobs

Many foreigners work as English conversation teachers while they're in Japan. For many people, the work is not too...

1,098 comments on “Work visa process”

?????? ?? ??? said (10 May 2017 at 2:48 am)

最高級ロレックスコピー
    現在世界最高級のロレックスコピー、IWC、シャネル、パネライコピー などの各種類世界トップ時計が扱います。
    S品N品コピー時計の激安老舗.!アフターサービスも自ら製造したS品N品コピー時計なので、技術力でお客様に安心のサポー トをご提供させて頂きます。

Shalik ram dhakal said (10 May 2017 at 11:19 pm)

How can i apply for visit vissa in japan if indon’t have any
    Relatives there, can you help me that wiling to give a letter of invitation

shalik_dhakal@yahoo.com

Amar sahoo said (11 May 2017 at 7:10 am)

Hi sir I am amar sahoo from india.i am working hotel in kitchen sir I want job indian department. Sir I want Work visa. 3 years experience in 5 star hotel. My phone number 07377330165

Yaqoob said (15 May 2017 at 8:40 pm)

Hi Sir,

Its my dream to work & live in Japan, I am 51 Years old pakistani, I have not as much money to apply for visit visa in Japan. I am Mechanical DAE, QC & Welding Inspector, presently working in Pakistan.
    I am strongly desired to come to Japan, can you provide me any opportunity.
    I can work at any position even from begining. my e-mail address is yaqoob.joseph@hotmail.com please reply me in English, you can work for me as an Angel, God Bless You sir.

sashi khatri said (20 May 2017 at 2:34 am)

I am from nepal.i want to work in japan.how can apply for work visa in casino(japan).i have 1 years working experince in casino online game.so I want visa to work in japan.
    my number 9841516095

Diptesh Barua said (24 May 2017 at 3:00 pm)

I am Indian from westbengal… I want to work in Japan. I am b. Com graduate.. Now I am 27 years old… How can apply for work visa in Japan…. Plssssss help me.

Deepak ghimire said (25 May 2017 at 5:35 pm)

Hello sir / mam
    I am from nepal. I need a work permit visa for japan to work their. I wish it will be fulfilled.

dipak thapa said (27 May 2017 at 8:27 pm)

i want work in japan for waiter my no +9710568510266

Kennedy Harry Sagaya milku said (31 May 2017 at 8:51 pm)

Hi Team, Ozaigozaimasu wish you a good day and good luck. I have worked at kingdom of Bahrain , Now I work for IT industry, Can I get any suitable job in japan, As i have very good experience in english speaking and english Handwriting, So could you help me to get job in japan,

May god bless you.

??? ???? said (2 June 2017 at 11:10 am)

日本超人気ブランドコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店
    2017年最高品質時計コピー、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、
    業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計。

Anderson said (18 June 2017 at 4:26 pm)

If Interested to work as a Driver,House Help,Caregiver in United States Florida. Kindly send your RESUME via email with good Salary.(roberthandersonhall500(at)gmail.com)

Ek bahadur gurung said (19 June 2017 at 9:50 pm)

Hi sir and madam!!!my name is Ek Bahadur Gurung..nationality Nepali .still I am working In Dubai
    Sir and madam I want work in japan how can I apply from Dubai .can you sent me information about the apply ..I really interested to work japan …

Tanveer hussain said (22 June 2017 at 6:10 pm)

Dear sir

I have been worked in dubai uae Market since last many years currently looking for job opportunities at Japan any where tokyo or any other place

+923163274841

Pushpa Thokar said (7 July 2017 at 2:44 am)

I sir I’m pushpa thokar from nepal. I want a working visa from Japan. I want to get working experience & knowledge from japan as well as i want to share my talent to u so plz could u help me to give a working visa from Japan??

Sriyani jayaweera said (7 July 2017 at 7:40 pm)

Hi sir i like to work in japan..i work hongkong and singapore .
    Flower shop.6 year i have x p .please help me.thanks

Sriyani jayaweera said (7 July 2017 at 7:46 pm)

Hi sir.i am sriyani jayaweera .i am from sri lanka.i like to work kanada.i have x p .hongkon,singapore ,kuwait .oman,dubai..nany.baby sitter ,and house maid job,and flawer
    Shop..all of 12 year mor..please if you ara interested me .help me.thanks

Suraj KC said (15 July 2017 at 1:33 am)

Hello Sir,

I want to apply for working visa in Japan. I have completed MscIT and also I am working in the same field since 2013. I am from Nepal.

Mobile:9846708622

Suraj K.C.

zahoor said (15 July 2017 at 6:10 am)

helo sir my name is zahoor i am from pakistan i want japanis work viza any work labour or any field plz gave me viza thanks God bless you
    ph/00923064786397

Saifur rahman said (17 July 2017 at 8:39 pm)

I am Bangladeshi from Dhaka… I want to work in Japan. I have complete M.B.S Now I am 29 years old… i have 6 year working experience at production planning. How can apply for work visa in Japan…. Pls help me. my cell +8801677546311

jibach kumar thakur said (24 July 2017 at 2:49 pm)

hello sir i am from Nepal. me passed diploma in computer engineering.me work in Nepal police. now me 25 years old.how can apply for work visa in Japan. i can do any work labour or computer assemble company please help me sir. my contact number 9818712317