The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Work visa process.

If you're in Tokyo, you will be dealing with the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau office. This is place you go...

Teaching jobs

Many foreigners work as English conversation teachers while they're in Japan. For many people, the work is not too...

1,098 comments on “Work visa process”

Lakpa sherpa said (19 March 2017 at 12:03 pm)

Respected sir nd mam
    Iam looking job in japan for agriculture. I had good experience nd accommodation latter too. I worked in isreal almost 7 yeRs in agriculture. I do have good experience to make flower bucky nd all kinds of flower name. Willing to work in japan in all field.

Umesh Timsina said (22 March 2017 at 2:58 pm)

Dear Immigration Offocer,
    I am from nepal i have applied for job in japan.The company have send me contract paper also. I am confused how can i get Certificate of Eligibility and how much i have to pay for it.

Lhakpa sherpa said (26 March 2017 at 4:11 pm)

I am from Nepal I want to work in hotel as a waiter in Japan .I have experience and ctevt result also How can I apply as a working visa…?

md. jahidul islam said (8 April 2017 at 1:01 pm)

I am a educated boy. I completed my BBA program, in gratuation. I can apply this overseas job in japan, kindly know me,

Ankit kc said (11 April 2017 at 6:02 pm)

Hello sir im from nepal but i am working dubai itlian food resturent so i want to go japan . If any way to possibal for japan plz contack my mail id thank u.

nirmal kumar said (14 April 2017 at 4:40 pm)

I am nirmal kumar

sir, I need working from Japan

sir, I am poor man, please help me

VIKRAM JEET said (21 April 2017 at 10:41 pm)

Hello sir i am from india before i worked in china shanghai 8 years as a indian resaturent manager.i really want to work and live in japan.so how to apply for work visa?plz contact me 0091 7838875003

Md Razeb Mredha said (23 April 2017 at 4:32 pm)

Hi
    Sir & madam
    I need visa for Japan it’s my dream to work in your country
    I am able to work in your country
    Give me a chance in work with your country
    Best regards
    Md Razeb Mredha from Bangladesh

Aiken Domingo said (26 April 2017 at 5:48 am)

How can i apply for visit vissa in japan if indon’t have any
    Relatives there, can you help me that wiling to give a letter of invitation, here are my contact no. 971565217285

Raju kumar Das said (26 April 2017 at 6:38 pm)

Hello !
    Dear,Sir/Madam
    I from Nepal. I am looking forward to be in japan as a worker so I am seeking for working visa permit. could you help me sir? thanks.
    my contact no.+9779811841641

dhiraj regmi said (28 April 2017 at 12:12 pm)

Dear , sir / Madam
    I am from Nepal. I am looking forward to be in japan as work . Now i got my
    Regional Immigration Bureau. after what i do now ….

gurpreet singh said (29 April 2017 at 2:45 pm)

hlo sir

I am able to work in your country
    Give me a chance in work with your country
    Thanks.

Keshab Bharati said (30 April 2017 at 4:33 am)

i am Keshab Bharati from Nepal but now working as a salesman in Dubai,i have waiter, agriculture experience,i want to apply from here Dubai so if you want me please tell me guidance

Irfan Butt said (3 May 2017 at 10:00 am)

Hi
    Sir
    I want work in japan.
    I am gold jewllry hand maker.
    May age 43 this time
    I am live in u.a.e.
    Butt not have munny.

So good japnes and so good u.
    Thanks for red.00971 561634335

Irfan ditt said (3 May 2017 at 10:04 am)

Hi
    Sir
    I am pakistane man.
    I want work in japan.
    I am gold jewllry hand maker.
    May age 43 this time
    I am live in u.a.e.
    Butt not have munny.

So good japnes and so good u.
    Thanks for red.00971 561634335

padam saud said (3 May 2017 at 4:20 pm)

hi sir iam mr. padam saud i want japanese work visa i was past 3&half year leave in japan. now iam in nepal so i am more experience in about japanese work & language. so once again to visit in japan.plz sir one time give opportunation to visit in japan. now iam 28 years old i hope to get japanese work visa. plz cont 9779846087393 thank you.

Khem budha magar said (5 May 2017 at 8:27 pm)

Hi. Sar i
    Did work qatar in two years finish I wants japnish visa give me working visa sar cal mi+97477538126

asok kumar tharu said (6 May 2017 at 3:23 pm)

hlo sir,
    I am from nepal.i want to work in japan.how can apply for work visa in japan.plz contact me.9822458091

md. kaium said (7 May 2017 at 12:11 am)

Dear sir/madam
    I am kaium. I am looking jobs in japan. I have completed graduation from National University. I have 5 years working experienced in Data Entry sector. I want visa to work in japan.

Sunil Kumar Gupta said (8 May 2017 at 1:36 pm)

i am from nepal i want work in japan