The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Work visa process.

If you're in Tokyo, you will be dealing with the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau office. This is place you go...

Teaching jobs

Many foreigners work as English conversation teachers while they're in Japan. For many people, the work is not too...

1,098 comments on “Work visa process”

gyan said (26 January 2017 at 4:53 pm)

Dear Respected sir mam
    I’m Gyan from Nepal I’m looling job in Japan how can I apply and ??? I’m student running bachelor’s 3years in BBA.

Nzerem uchenna joseph said (27 January 2017 at 6:26 pm)

Dear Sir.i am a traind seaman from Nigeria’how do i get a visa sponsored job in japan please advice me thank you Sir.f0

Naqi Ahmad said (6 February 2017 at 4:19 am)

Dear Sir.
    I want job in Japan in any field. but my 23 years experience un auto work shop in Pakistan. thanks.
    email address.
    naqiahmad.majoka@gmail.com

Bharat singh saud said (8 February 2017 at 9:44 am)

Hotel work

msc said (8 February 2017 at 11:11 pm)

Respected Sir/madam I am Nepalese citizen and have done MSc in Botany from Indian University. I am looking for a good job within the line of agriculture or biology in Japan. Please provide me with positive feedback.
    Number: 00977-9824011222

Muhammad Irfan said (9 February 2017 at 12:33 am)

i am looking a job japan and other countries Civil Supervisor Any Suitable Job My Qualification is B-Tech Civil Engineering in year 2014 and 2 year Civil Engineering Experiences. Kindly support me.job overseas i shall be very thankful to you. .

Muhammad Irfan said (9 February 2017 at 12:37 am)

i am looking a job japan and Civil Supervisor Any Suitable Job My Qualification is B-Tech Honor Civil Engineering passed in year 2014 and 2 year Civil Engineering Experiences. Kindly support me.job overseas i shall be very thankful to you. .

Please provide me with positive feedback.

+923085044038
    +923333429005

Yam prakash dhakal said (13 February 2017 at 1:39 am)

I am working too malesiya 3years.. Resduden sushi king(cook)

Bisu achhamay said (13 February 2017 at 6:32 pm)

I’m nepali how do i apply for job?

sandesh kumar thapa said (23 February 2017 at 4:14 pm)

Honoured sir\madam,
    From several months I am looking forward to be in japan as a worker so I am seeking for working visa permit….I passed +2 before 3 years ago..now I am studying japanese language…

lastly ,I want a good feedback from u about that ; I can be there or not as a dependent visa ? plz kindly tell what i have to do for further process ??

keshab raj sharma said (26 February 2017 at 12:45 am)

I from nepal. My wife is there in japan in student visa. I want to go to japan through visit visa and convert it into working. Could u help me . If contact me 9849607025

Raj kumar dhami said (28 February 2017 at 3:43 am)

Respacted sir/madam I’m from Nepal . I had completed I.com 2 years ago. Now I’m working in hotel. Im much more intrested do any job in japan so may I have find any jobs in Japan according to my background. If it possible plz contect me. No. +9779809444307

phurba sherpa said (1 March 2017 at 4:19 pm)

how to cheak my apply vissa

Vivek said (2 March 2017 at 1:03 am)

Hello ‘ I’m vivek I’m from India but I live in Nepal I want to work in Japan. I do cooking

Nilanga said (2 March 2017 at 10:19 pm)

Hi sir
    I am from srilanka working in UAE how can apply Japan Visa
    Please advise me

Adnan Khalid said (10 March 2017 at 12:45 am)

Hi
    Sir & madam
    I need visa for Japan it’s my dream to work in your country
    I am able to work in your country
    Give me a chance in work with your country
    Best regards
    Adnan from pakistan

Saeed khan said (10 March 2017 at 4:53 pm)

Hi
    Hello
    Sir,
    I am Saeed khan from Pakistani my dream country from Japan I want to be visa gave me any work visa plz I am working

Saroj Raj Gaundel said (11 March 2017 at 11:15 pm)

Hi,
    Dear Sir / Madam ,

I need a work visa for Japan & it’s my dream to work in Japan.
    I am working in Qatar since 7 years as a salesman.
    Awarded by the company as a best salesman of the year 2013.
    Please give me a chance Sir/Madam. If it possible please contact me on this number 0097450440132.

Shahid iqbal said (14 March 2017 at 10:34 am)

Dear Sir/Madam
    I like to hv work in japan so kindly let me know about work visa
    Wright now i m working in south africa since 10 years
    My cell no#0027642774709
    Thanx

lok bahadur shrestha said (16 March 2017 at 3:12 am)

hello sir,
    I have been working in Dubai since 6yrs as a aviation security in Dubai international airport. I would like to have a work in japan so please kindly let me know the process for working visa.
    Hoping positive response from your side.