The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Work visa process.

If you're in Tokyo, you will be dealing with the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau office. This is place you go...

Teaching jobs

Many foreigners work as English conversation teachers while they're in Japan. For many people, the work is not too...

1,098 comments on “Work visa process”

faisal nazir said (5 November 2016 at 6:43 pm)

dear sir .
    I belong to pakistan pujab rwp I hve a good experience in light r heavey driving .
    I also hve experience of securty incharge I work also in malaysia .
    I hve experience in resutrent receptionist
    I also hve experience in factory paking product
    I want to b work in japan its my dream to work there
    I can speak a little japness malaysian n good in english in coupnter work
    +923335184333

Bhawani neupane said (7 November 2016 at 2:24 pm)

Dear sir,i am bhawani neupane now from kuwait but nationlaty nepalis .i want to go japan .sir i have a exprence on hotel line and condurcation line.can u give me chance to go japan .plz

sheraz khali said (8 November 2016 at 12:39 am)

I am pakistani. I am 45 years old . I want visa for japan .i will do any type of labour work …..i am not qualified . But i know enough english to be understand.

nadir pervez gujjar said (18 November 2016 at 5:06 am)

hello sir i am pakistani i am musilim i want visa japan my age 21 years old i am matric and coumputer diploma holder iam work in japan

bhim said (18 November 2016 at 3:12 pm)

Helo sir/madam,
    I am 4years experience in electronic devices, i am continue working here in malaysia, so i want go japan as a worker…i can do all kind of work there…i have get diploma level certificate in computer and passed+2 level…
    So kindly request please help me….
    Contact no. +600168170948
    Mail. bhimkhadayat54@gmail.com

Arjumandpp said (20 November 2016 at 8:57 am)

The best visa to go Japan is study visa for Pakistani people,I know the universities. In Japan which give 100% study visa that is Chiba science university,Okayama university of science, and there office is in Rawalpindi Pakistan you contact them at this number 03365551241

Yoshihiro saito said (20 November 2016 at 9:04 am)

Dear my friends ,in Pakistan the university of Japan is best to offer you student visas and it is 100% secure to go Japan,you try the following universities, Sophia university, kurashiki university,Chiba science university, Okayama university of science, Keio university,

wazed ali said (20 November 2016 at 6:27 pm)

Dear, sir/ madam
    I am wazed ali. I am from Bangladesh, I am living in dubai. I am working in the bank in dubai. I want to go Japan for work.. This is my mobile number. Please contact with me. 971529175242. What is the requirements for work in Japan, please advice me.

bhabin rai said (21 November 2016 at 1:05 am)

Dear sir/madam iam bhabin rai from nepal. I have 5 year worked experience of military. I want to work visa at any job. If u gave me to chance to work visa than please call me sir/madam at 9842582464

anil said (21 November 2016 at 2:45 pm)

Hlw sir ..I wanna Japan work visa..I am +2 pass

Raj Kumar said (21 November 2016 at 7:24 pm)

dear sir / madam i ve’ 5 yers experence in cook . i want to working in japan please if you are kind if you get me chance my contact number is 9862788126

Khim Sunar said (22 November 2016 at 2:42 am)

Respected Sir/Madam
    This is Khim from Nepal western part of Pokhara. Right now I am engaged at aboard (Qatar). I am Male 39 years of age and with excellent health. Working here since last 15/16 years in a construction oil field having a large experiences. My special intrest for many years has been Clerical /secretarial works and i would like
    to make my carrier i would be very much intrested to join your organization if you given me a chance.I shall be pleased to provide any further information you may need.
    My contact no. is +97433030249
    email is. its_khim@hotmail.com

If you allow me to work in Japan once I will be ever greatful to you.

khairul enam said (25 November 2016 at 4:05 pm)

dear sir .
    I belong to Bangladesh I hve a good experience in light r heavey driving .
    I also hve experience of securty incharge
    I hve experience in resutrent receptionist
    I also hve experience in factory paking product
    I want to b work in japan its my dream to work there
    I can speak a little japness good in english in coupnter work 01626511374

Shafras Mansoor said (26 November 2016 at 11:21 pm)

Dear sir/madam,
    I’m shafras from sri Lanka. Any kind of hard work willing to do. Plz help me to get japan working visa. All the expenses for getting visa I will pay. Now I’m working as a cashier in Saudi Arabia. Within 3 months my contract will be finish. So I’m expecting to get visa to Japan. My phone number is 00966 571827012.

Khurram Shaheen said (28 November 2016 at 11:14 am)

RESPECTED Sir/Madam

I am from Pakistan and I have a vist visa of japan. I will enter in japan probably in last week of December and I will be in Tokyo. But I dont want to come back in Pakistan please advice me for a better step that what should I do so that I can do best for me.

Thanking You.

With Profound Regards.
    Khurram Shaheen

Saileja timilsina said (30 November 2016 at 1:38 am)

Hi
    Sir & madam
    Hello i am saileja i am from nepal .know i am working from Dubai in housekeeping superviser .2 years exprience in this field. I am al so try student visa before 2013 but don’t came my visa i don’t know whats problem. I al ready pass for nat ,jlpt, j test,know no maney learning but i am undstanding.my dream country from japan . I want to be a visa you give any job i am working .i am expecting any advice for me .

Thanku you.
    Regards
    Saileja timilsina .

anoop prasad. said (30 November 2016 at 7:05 pm)

Hiii .
    sir. my name anoop I m from india
    i have visit visa apply to Japan ..if any parsion. help me .plz contect me ..

thanku….

sara jahad said (1 December 2016 at 6:29 am)

hii
    i’m sara jahad from morocco i’m looking for visa to japan i’m a makeup artist ,please help me 😉 😉

pravin said (1 December 2016 at 2:00 pm)

hello sir/madam
    this is me pravin from nepal. I am an angineer.I have 5 years of working experience. how can i apply japan for work visa plz suggest me..I am waiting your reply. Thankyou

javed said (2 December 2016 at 8:03 pm)

Vizat