Visa Eligibility

The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Visa Eligibility.

Related reading

Dependent Visa

There has been some discussion in the Visa eligibility section about whether you are allowed to work if you have...


Your first point of contact regarding Japanese visa eligibility is your local Japanese embassy. If you are already in Japan,...

Japan Rail Pass

The Japan Rail Pass can be a good deal for visitors who plan on doing a lot of sightseeing in...

Work visa process

When you enter Japan, you will probably be on a 90 day tourist visa exemption. Holders of certain passports (e.g....

Sponsored visa

To get a work visa, you need to find a company willing to give you a job. You will also...

361 comments on “Visa Eligibility”

Comment pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »

  1. 302
    Rommel talavera said (10 August 2011 at 3:03 pm)

    Good Day Mam/Sir,

    I Would like to know where we can get the working visa in japan? i have posible employer but she did’nt know where to get a working visa! i ask some of travel agency and they told me to get a eligibility visa
    Please kindly advise where we can get a working visa in japan?

    Thank you,

  2. 303
    Maricel O. said (26 August 2011 at 3:27 am)

    Gud am..
    Ask ko lang po Pa anu po Ba ako makakasali sa
    Kulom ninyu?!
    Gusto ko po masabi angmga publema ko
    Kasal po ako sa hapon gusto kong ibahagi ang mga karabasan
    Ko Dto sa japan.. At humingin ng mga advise
    Wait ko po reply ninyu mam,sir

  3. 304
    kamran said (29 August 2011 at 9:39 am)

    dear sir my name is kamran i want come to japan and also want work visa. plz helpe in this matter, and issue the great country visa thanks and regards

  4. 305
    Ivy said (1 September 2011 at 10:20 am)

    I am a Filipino married to a US Navy stationed in Japan, I have my Military ID card and updated passport. Am I good to go to Japan even without the Japan Visa and just have the ticket, then the ID and passport and my husbands order?

  5. 306
    Roshan,k said (2 September 2011 at 2:10 am)

    Hi,,it,s me krishna from dubai belong to nepal kathmandu well, i would like to say i could see there so many comment well.acuthlly i am employe in 5 star hotel i have 5 year experince in hospitalaty induistry if possible to get a job in japan could you please give me advice it will be very kind of you also i would like to share that in dubai companey web side apply for job,

    Thank you

  6. 307
    Ravinder Chauhan said (5 September 2011 at 7:07 pm)

    Hi,I am ravinder chauhan & 31yrs old.I am working with UAEEXChange & Financial services ltd for past 7 yrs. I am as an branch head here.Can i get the job in japan,if yes plz suggest me How?

  7. 308
    Bataar Mike said (9 September 2011 at 10:16 pm)

    I am a permanent resident in Japan and have taught in junior high school for 6 years and receiving an average of 260,000 yen per month. I have 4 dependants so my annual income tax for 2010 shows a zero yen after getting tax relief. This year I re-married and applied for eligibility to enable my wife to join me in Japan. The Japanese immigration has asked me to submit my tax certificate for 2010 which shows a zero yen for taxes. How will this affect the success of my application?

  8. 309
    sujan said (14 October 2011 at 4:53 pm)

    Dear sir;
    i want to get a working visa in japan but how to it possible? Now i am 22 year old and i do not know how to get work permit in japan. please Sir could you give me suggestion. I am from pokhara in Nepal my cell number is +9779846268488.

  9. 310
    Roger said (19 October 2011 at 4:29 pm)

    To whom it may concern:
    I am an American citizen who wish to marry my fiance, who live in Japan. She’s been in Japan for 30 years. She is a pilipina and hold a permanent visa. What type of document do i need in order to apply for marriage? Please advised,


  10. 311
    vivian said (2 November 2011 at 5:12 pm)

    hello gud pm .. i just want to ask if we can grant us my son a certficate of eligibility.. last month my filipino husband who hold 3 years working visa under specialtist in humanistist international service [wer not yet married] applied us his dependent he want to get us my son an eligibility and the immigration inspector reviewed our documents and accept it all .. did you think we can get eligibility eventhough wer not yet married but my son is under my husband family name. did you think my son only can get eligibility? pls help…

  11. 312
    Nerak said (2 November 2011 at 9:16 pm)

    Dear Sir

    My brother -in -law is in japan for 15 yrs now. He just opened a restuarant with some partners. He has a working visa. My queries to you are :
    1. what is the requirement(documentation) needed to open a business in japan by a foreigner?
    2.what is the visa formalities for him to take his wife and two sons over to Japan?
    3. since he now runs a business there, can his family also travel to Japan and be with him? under what visa application can there apply for?

    Would appreciate it if you could reply to my concern. Thank you for your attention

  12. 313
    amina said (11 November 2011 at 3:37 am)

    i m girl from tunisia and i want to finish my lessons at japan and leave there when i will have 21 years now i have just 15 years , to will be a translator .now i can just speak arabic ;french and english!!! what should i do ??? i want to learn japanese languges but i don t know how ?!
    please help me …

  13. 314
    amina said (11 November 2011 at 8:28 am)

    my phone number is 26378979 PLEASE call me because my email is bloqued i can t recive any thing!!!!!

  14. 315
    irshad said (5 December 2011 at 1:47 am)

    i’m working in malaysia since 1999 but still cnt be stand on my foot. it’s my wish to go japan but there’s no body who show me the best way,i’ve 5 years electrical and air/cond exp……..can i find job in japan?

  15. 316
    zainab said (2 January 2012 at 3:45 am)

    i really like japan and iwish if som day iwille be a jappanesse

  16. 317
    bosslexx said (17 February 2012 at 8:37 pm)

    I got married to a japanese national who’s younger than me, 2010 May, I received the Certificate of Eligibility August of the same year, 2010, I don’t know how my husband did the process to speed up the release of my COE, so I within the same year I was able to come here in Japan hassle-free, I am a Philippine national.

  17. 318
    flordeliz segami said (23 February 2012 at 4:23 pm)

    mam/sir, kasal po aq sa isang hapon pro hndi po kmi mgsyota…or imitation kekon pngtrabaho nya po aq nang pngtrbho pinagssweldohn nya aq pero kunti lng…kya nong ngkroon aq nang boyfren naicipn q nlng sumama sa bf nang ngksma n kme nang bf q biniyaan kmi nang dyos nang dlwng anak..prblema po nmin hndi pa nmin narerehistro yung mga bata dhil po ayw aq hiwalayan nang kaimitation kekon q…msydo n po aq naeestress sa mga nangyari sa amin..kung cnu po my alm 2ngkol sa prblema q plss give me advise ano po ba dpat nming gwin ngpa2byad po kc yung pnksalan q dti pro wla tlga kming pera pra ibyad sa knya…plss help…

  18. 319
    analene said (29 April 2012 at 1:08 pm)

    hello poh sir.. tanong lang poh ako, ano po ba kailangan na requirements galing sa company na kukuha sa akin para magwork doon as a caregiver. kc first time nya kukuha ng employee hndi niya alam ano mga requirements na kailangan na ibigay nya.. may requirements po ba para mamakuha nag certificate of Eligibility?please poh asnwer my question… madalian kc ang pagkuha sa akin..please pohhh… salamat!!!!

  19. 320
    murugaiyan said (5 May 2012 at 6:52 pm)

    i am come redy work

  20. 321
    magel v. said (6 May 2012 at 4:51 pm)

    hi im magel i am searching a husbond and willing to join me untel the rest of my life dis is my numba 950009478885295 plz call me …

Comment pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »

Post a comment