The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Visa Eligibility.

Embassies

Your first point of contact regarding Japanese visa eligibility is your local Japanese embassy. If you are already in Japan,...

Japan Rail Pass

The Japan Rail Pass can be a good deal for visitors who plan on doing a lot of sightseeing in...

361 comments on “Visa Eligibility”

Comment pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »

Salman Ahmad said (12 April 2011 at 12:56 pm)

Respected, Sir, i have full knowledge petro oil chemical testing.sir, i request you please give me work visa.
    Thank you.
    Salman ahmad (india.u.p. Lucknow)
    00919044134615

ogunbadeniyi lekan olamide said (13 April 2011 at 8:56 pm)

i want to know if somebody with dependent japanese visa can find work in japan and what it require to find one.

ken said (22 April 2011 at 6:22 pm)

im a trainee before in a japanese company for 3 yrs from 2004 to 2007.after my training, I came back to the philippines.at this year i dont expect at all that my japanese employer will sponsor me to get a working visa but he has no idea in processing my certificate of eligibility.im an engineering graduate.anybody can help to process my coe in japan.my employer is very willing to provide companys documents.my contact no. is 639184580387.and my email address is dutchboy_ks@yahoo.com.ph

mohammad ashiq said (11 May 2011 at 8:48 pm)

Hello sir i am pakistani citizan i am havy duty driver+ltv or any work hord labor my expiriance 18 yers is a driver and lebor all round drive atomatic adrolic to pakistan army svc what is the chance visa aplicashion im work to japan my satizfay hindko pashto urdu and english is veek i requesst you please give mi work visa. thanks. Mohammad Ashiq. pakistan karachi.092 3343472420 . mail. Ashiqtita@rocketmail.com

ahmad said (24 May 2011 at 11:42 pm)

hi i am ahmed from pakistan i want to go canada for work i am proffesnal car upholster

Risal said (30 May 2011 at 1:14 pm)

Hello, I’m Risal from Kathmandu, Nepal. I entered Japan on 1 April 2003 in Tourist visa with my wife. My wife came back Nepal in 20 days but I stayed there due to friend’s pressure for work. I worked in a cow farm in Nagano ken for 3 years and came to Gunma ken. I caught-up by Immigration officers in the third month in Gunma ken and back to Nepal. Now, my previous boss of cow farm in willing to provide me job in his farm but does not know the process. I would be grateful to you if you suggest me the appropriate solution to get work visa to Japan.
    mail: risal@ovi.com

michael said (5 June 2011 at 1:55 am)

Hello sir i am nigeria citizan i am havy duty driver+ltv or any work hord labor my expiriance 10 yrs is a driver and lebor all round drive atomatic adrolic to pakistan army svc what is the chance visa aplicashion im work to japan my satizfay hindko pashto urdu and english is veek i requesst you please give mi work visa. thanks. Mohammad Ashiq. pakistan karachi.+841633141350 . mail. obi132@yahoo.com

obi132 said (5 June 2011 at 1:59 am)

Hello sir i am nigeria citizan i am havy duty driver+ltv or any work hord labor my expiriance 10 yrs is a driver and lebor all round drive atomatic adrolic to nigeria army svc what is the chance visa aplicashion im work to japan my satizfay hindko pashto urdu and english i i requesst you please give my work visa. thanks. michael .+841633141350 . mail. obi132@yahoo.com

Precious said (8 June 2011 at 12:34 am)

Hi i am a filipina can i ask the following information on how to bea tranie and work njapan?

supreme_destiny said (12 June 2011 at 9:44 am)

im filipina married to a japanese national.my problem is.i already recieved my coe and i alreadyat.tend the cfo seminar.i noticed that my coe is still my surname not my husband surname.pls help me what to do.

fazal said (16 June 2011 at 7:18 pm)

i m a pakistani i m now here n saudiarbia can i get work visa for japan.i have clect.computer deploma.and with have driver,any one give me visa my clp number00966592735511 email is pirfazal@gmail.com

Tilak pokhrel said (16 June 2011 at 7:36 pm)

Hello sir. Itz me tilak n m frm nepal. I want 2 come 2 japan in working visa. So what requrirement did i need? Is it good for me

joan said (24 June 2011 at 12:29 pm)

Good Morning. I have a question. I am a Philippine national and married to a
    japanese citizen for almost 3 years now. the japanese immigration think that
    our
    marriage was fake, because they’ve been calling me a couple of times but i
    didn’t have the chance to answer the call because i’m in the toilet or
    something
    so what they did, they did not grant me a visa and so they deported me. and gave me a
    sanction of 5 years not being able to enter in japan. is there any possible way
    in order to settle our case? its not a fake marriage and my husband really
    having a lot of stress because we are so distant. please help us i would really
    appreciate your concern. thank you.

apol said (24 June 2011 at 11:15 pm)

how many days to get the certificate of eligibility? pls i need the response

raul said (25 June 2011 at 11:14 pm)

is it possible to be given a japanese visa if i marry a foreigner in japan with a 1yr visa

Napoleon said (28 June 2011 at 7:38 pm)

dear sir or madam
    i am a zimbabwean citizen and i was deported from japan in 2007 for overstay.i had a japanese girlfriend at that time but she was a student.Now she finished school and she is working and we want to get married.i was given 5years barn from entering japan.i want to come back to japan this year but can you help me on how to get SPECIAL LANDING PERMISSION. we need to apply for marriage visa but pliz help me how. thank you. napochan12000@yahoo.com

Nhorie said (8 July 2011 at 12:58 pm)

Hi, goodmorning, I am a Philippine national who got married to a Japanese last year of July 14. My problem is that the Tokyo immigration is so strict that they did not grant my certificate of eligibility approval after 1st and 2nd apply. And it took 3 months before they send back the unapproved COE in every application. What I hate about it is I know other Filipina who entered a fake marriage with Japanese national but they had got an approved COE so fast and easy! Me and my husband are so depress on what happening. We had a true relationship and real marriage but why they don`t believe? I know my husband is 21 years older than me, but for us, as long as we really love each other, age doesn`t matter at all. I am so worried now because my husband is alone in his house. Thankful that we had internet, everyday we can always talk via video chat. But still not satisfied because I want to take care of him especially when he is sick. Not just look at him! Last month, we re-apply my COE for the 3rd time, and we wish and hope that the immigration will finally grant me my COE approved so I can live with my husband soon. Please tell to the Tokyo immigration officer to approved our COE application. My husband name is Hideo Abekawa and my name is Normita Villareal Abekawa. I hope somebody could help me here…..Thank you! and God Bless to all of you.

Khem Raj Puri said (2 August 2011 at 9:22 pm)

Hi
    I am Khem Raj Puri from Jhapa, Nepal. I want to go Japan and work their people. Because I like speed of Life. I am Computer Literate Person but I can do any job for stay in Japan. IF anybody can give me Sponsored ten i will come in Visit Visa also. Cell +977-9842640388, krajpuri@yahoo.com

michael Lee said (8 August 2011 at 12:24 pm)

Good day!

I’m Michael Lee, a Philippine national. There is a company who wants to sponsor me in Japan, can you please help me by stating all necessary requirements they need to send me in order for me to apply in my country for a working visa? I’m currently herein Philippines. hope to here from you soon. Thanks a lot! God Bless!

michael Lee said (8 August 2011 at 12:26 pm)

Good day!

I’m Michael Lee, a Philippine national. There is a company who wants to sponsor me in Japan, can you please help me by stating all necessary requirements they need to send me in order for me to apply in my country for a working visa? I’m currently herein Philippines. hope to here from you soon. Anyone who can email me today is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot! God Bless!

miclee_666@yahoo.com