Visa Eligibility

The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Visa Eligibility.

Related reading

Dependent Visa

There has been some discussion in the Visa eligibility section about whether you are allowed to work if you have...


Your first point of contact regarding Japanese visa eligibility is your local Japanese embassy. If you are already in Japan,...

Japan Rail Pass

The Japan Rail Pass can be a good deal for visitors who plan on doing a lot of sightseeing in...

Work visa process

When you enter Japan, you will probably be on a 90 day tourist visa exemption. Holders of certain passports (e.g....

Sponsored visa

To get a work visa, you need to find a company willing to give you a job. You will also...

361 comments on “Visa Eligibility”

Comment pages: « 16 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 1619 »

  1. 182
    to whom it may concern to JAPINOY PROGRAM: said (27 April 2008 at 11:21 pm)


    I would like to avail the information about DWSD JAPINOY PROGRAM to whom I should make a contact? I want to go because my daughter is already there. And pls I need your help she still have no contact with her father since she get in there last Sept. 2, 2008. am looking forward to your prompt reply..

    thank you,

    m. tsutsumi

  2. 183
    Gina Mikami said (28 April 2008 at 2:29 pm)

    I want to visit my father in law as soon as possible because my father in law is sick and in critical conditions. How will i apply for a visa my husband is a japanese.pls. reply urgently need

  3. 184
    RAJ said (1 July 2008 at 9:36 pm)

    I am an Indian ,and working for a Japanese organisation located in India.
    I am here in Japan on Training visa to my Main company. Now my company in japan want to offer Engineer Visa. I need an information is there is any rule
    stating after completion of our training visa, we need to stay in India for certain period of time, or we can apply for the engineering visa during my period of
    training visa. Please any one suggest on this.

  4. 185
    ali jawad malik said (6 July 2008 at 2:35 am)

    This is ali jawad from pakistan . I want to make my future in japan but it difficut to get visa because of some complication of visa. But i hope i would gain my goal.

  5. 186
    Tariq said (7 July 2008 at 5:11 pm)

    Hi, it’s me Tariq from Pakistan currently working in a leading Asset management Company, want to move to Japan for further working i have two of experience.
    As there some one who guide me properly.

    Thank you

  6. 187
    jamuna said (8 July 2008 at 12:18 am)

    i am an indian working in a reputed firm.i have engineer status and i came to japan on work permit visa. what is the procedure to convert work permit visa to dependent visa as i planned to take 6 months leave and want to stay in Japan till my visa period ends.

  7. 188
    Rajesh k v said (17 July 2008 at 8:23 am)

    I am an engineer i am working in company.i came to japan study with work . Now i done in diploma in civil engineering. Now i am single so after 5 years i want leave. Reply urgently need.

    Thank you

  8. 189
    rajeev kumar said (9 August 2008 at 1:08 am)

    hello i am 22 years old student can i elegible for working visa 4 japan

  9. 190
    icy nishigaito said (29 August 2008 at 2:50 pm)

    hi there!!

    i just need a little help here…. so please help me and my husband… anyone with knowledge about this case of ours… i am 21yrs old and luckily the japanese immigration gaved me a 3 months visa for tourist with my grand mother!! my auntie sponsored our visa to get here in japan… and before my visa get expired here in japan i got married to these 36yrs old nihongine.. and we already living together in the same house.. so in short were not immitation.. and i know its impossible to believe us that we love ech other because of the short span of time that we met.. but its true.. i already wait 2months for the immigration letter for me to get my eligibility visa here in japan but it seems like the japanese immigration doesnt believe our love story and me and my husband is so sad to their decision because they want me to go back in phillipines these coming september 21, 2008… hump…. we are really confused about it… were not that kind of couple that they think of… so i hope anyone out there can help us and give us some advice… thanks for reading my comment and i`ll wait for your response please i need it asap…. god bless!!!

  10. 191
    arlene henson said (3 September 2008 at 1:53 am)

    hello im arlene i have twins the father of my twins is japanese man how can i get visa for them? coz the the father of my child they dont want to cooporate us

  11. 192
    BALASUBRAMANIAM said (10 September 2008 at 9:20 pm)


    This is a company to provide IT-Engineering Solution in the area of CAD/CAM/CAE, Embedded system, I&C. We would like clears the follwoing
    1. We are working for client
    2. Our client have an projects at Japan for the period of 9-12 months
    3. We have to depute our resource at Japan behalf of our client
    4. But the work agreement and detils will be made inbetween our client and japan concern only
    5. the resources qualificatios is DIPLAMO in Engineering with 3 years experience

    Shall we eligible to process it, it please provide details

    Thanks & Regards

  12. 193
    joy said (30 September 2008 at 4:24 pm)

    am an EFL teacher…i would like to know how to obtain a working visa to japan
    thanks very much..

  13. 194
    Gautam said (4 October 2008 at 2:15 pm)

    I am Indian. I am 29 years old. First of all tell me Can I get Study visa for japan. If so which International Universities are there which can give me admission. and also can I work there with my studies. please tell me.

  14. 195
    kevin said (6 October 2008 at 2:15 am)

    Hi,i’m married to a japanese national and might get a divorce…
    my question is can i still stay in japan until the expiration date
    of my visa which is 3 years? By the i’m a Philippine National.
    Thank you and more power.

  15. 196
    June said (23 October 2008 at 4:42 pm)

    To Kevin,

    Yes, you can stay in Japan until your visa expires. In order to stay in Japan after your divorce, you must find a job because having a stable job means you can support yourself and after staying here for consecutive 5 years you can apply for a long term visa eventhough you are not married to a Japanese national but be sure you are paying your taxes. Good luck

  16. 197
    dominique said (1 November 2008 at 9:09 pm)

    hi im married to a japanese citizen, we got married here in the Philippines. is it possible for me to go to japan when i already have a Certificate of Eligibility?

  17. 198
    ramjay said (16 November 2008 at 9:11 pm)

    how long to apply for visa in japanese embassy im maried to a japanese citizen after i get my papers from japan

  18. 199
    ramjay said (16 November 2008 at 9:18 pm)

    my wife is japanese she registered me in japan city hall after we got maried and after that she will go to the embasy in japan how many months or days we can get the papers that she past in embassy in japan tnx plaese response its important thank you for your considiration

  19. 200
    icy nishigaito said (17 November 2008 at 11:13 pm)


    hi its me again icy nishigaito im already married to a japanese national.. im here in philippines now like i said before in my last comment here in this site.. i am asking if why the japanese embassy always asking for some additional documents for my visa.. i already passed my kosekitohon, kekon no tadoke someysho together with my certification of eligibility… but they always asking for certification of marriage.. to think that i already passed my kosekitohon which is the marriage certificate in japan.. and now they are asking for report of marriage.. is it true that report of marriage is just the english version of kosekitohon? like my husband told me.. i am kinda nervous because i still dont know if i can comeback again in japan… because of a lot of documents they want me to pass.. what do you think maam/sir ? do i have the chance to go back in japan when all my papers are complete? thankyou.. i will wait for your reply.. godbless…

  20. 201
    parvez khan said (24 November 2008 at 9:25 pm)

    dear.. sir/madam
    i am parvez from india i want work in japan in any indian food parlar, rest, i having exprience more than five year , i can make muglai dishes very well,so if you have any job for me, plz tell me,,,,
    thank you

Comment pages: « 16 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 1619 »

Post a comment