Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau

The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau.

Related reading

Immigration Information Center

The Japanese Ministry of Justice's Immigration Information Center is the best place to call for all immigration related issues. It's...

Reporting illegal immigrants

Many people try to use this website to report people who they believe are working or living in Japan illegally....

2 million foreigners in Japan

There are now nearly 2 million foreigners living in Japan. The Immigration Bureau released a report last week saying that...

Job and Visa resources

I have updated the resources section in this website and split them into two. The Immigration resources page will...

Japan’s population is shrinking

Japan's population is starting to decline. The population in both May and June this year was less than the same...

146 comments on “Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau”

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

  1. 1
    kesy said (24 September 2005 at 1:11 am)

    i will like to live in janpan becaues japan have contributed to upliftment of human delinity

  2. 2
    Low kuang siang said (4 January 2006 at 6:28 pm)

    good afternoon,
    i am from malaysia, i intend immigrate to japan, but i want to know about the requirement and condition have to fulfil, may i know from where i can the resource about immigration to japan . thank you

  3. 3
    Bennett said (5 January 2006 at 8:39 am)

    Low kuang siang, you should try contacting a Japanese embassy in Malaysia. See the links on the Japanese embassies page for details.

  4. 4
    Nelum said (27 February 2006 at 2:48 pm)

    Dear Sir,
    I am sri lankan student who has got a scholarship to japan university. can i go to therer with my husband, if he get tourist visa. can he change it to dependent visa after arriving to japan.

  5. 5
    prasadhi said (27 February 2006 at 2:52 pm)

    I have awarded scholarship to do PHD in japan(sri lankan). my problem is how can i take my husband with me. Can he apply for the dependent visa from sri lanka (japan) embassy

  6. 6
    sridhar tenumetcha said (23 March 2006 at 7:12 am)

    I want to report someone in japan.. she is an illegal tourist. her tourist visa already expired and she is still staying in japan up to this time.
    Name: [deleted by editor]
    Address in Japan: [deleted by editor]

Comment pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »

Post a comment