Reporting illegal immigrants

The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Reporting illegal immigrants.

No related posts

314 comments on “Reporting illegal immigrants”

Comment pages: « 16 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »

??????? said (28 September 2019 at 12:42 am)

There so many illegal alien working here at this club. me and my friend saw there alien card when she accidentally dropped it.
    WILD DUCKS Night club @ Sakuragicho, Toyama, 930-0082, Japan

sari said (3 October 2019 at 10:36 pm)

就労許可なしで働く難民ビザ
    名前:ジャスミン
    住所:群馬県邑楽郡大泉町吉田2466-167鳳凰コーポ102号

?????. said (8 October 2019 at 9:50 am)

Hi every one.is This site is true?. And do you have proft that the report of the citizen is have any actions? Did you hear that this site is doing something about reporting illegals? Ask my question please ?

Rose chetri said (10 October 2019 at 3:52 am)

How do I complain against someone , when I have only the phone number and name of that person

Good person said (12 October 2019 at 3:40 am)

I want to report the company that hired many illegal or wrongly using a working visa.

Shirley said (20 October 2019 at 9:05 pm)

I would like to report a person named Armando Araque lives in tokyo who overstayed and currently working in a contractual heavy equipments in a construction.

Ivebeenscam said (24 October 2019 at 12:49 am)

How to report a scammer? I’ve been scam and i want my money back . They are vietnamese and indonesia

Traparoach said (30 October 2019 at 5:02 pm)

Konichiwa Japan!I would like to report Rosemarie Clemente Collado who only have tourist multiple visa..the reason why her sister Jenny Collado Nishi invite her to go Japan is to work there..now Rosemarie Collado is working mariuaki suisan Hiroshima!Kindly do an action about this??I know this is illegal, tourist visa is not allowed to work in Japan..

Angel said (6 November 2019 at 6:12 pm)

i want to report Rhoma C. Esmane philipine Citizen who have tourist multiple Visa holder in japan but but she is working as entertainer in her friends omise. she is always entering japan and used her 1 month tourist visa to work as freelance entertainer.

Abinash said (8 November 2019 at 4:03 pm)

ネパール 料理 の クック ビザ を 持ってる なのに 日本 の 一般的な 会社で 働いてる、方 が 3人 ぐらい いますので 会社 の 住所 とか 教えます ので どうすれば いいですか

Unknown said (13 November 2019 at 10:16 pm)

Ang dami nagwowork sa mga omise Ng Chiba Japan na tourist visa. Bat di sila nahuhuli may lagayan ba nangyayari.

Michael Harford said (25 November 2019 at 4:03 am)

Dear sir
    Arriving Narita Tokyo 25 Nov 15.50 TG676 Tai airline TAI AIRWAYS FROM PERTH A MR. RICHARD ANTHONY STEPHENSON HE IS FROM JAMAICA  WEST INDIES “YOU KNOW WHERE THEY SMUGGLE MARIJUANA AND OTHER DRUGS” HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED IN AUSTRALIA FOR A CHARGE OF RAPE WHICH TOOK PLACE IN AUSTRALIA I AM NOT SURE IF HE IS FLEEING HIS BAIL BOND PLEASE INVESTIGATE

Thunder said (26 November 2019 at 3:22 am)

As of now all illegal worker in Japan still working. action action action……

ashley said (15 December 2019 at 2:33 pm)

i want to report someone, is this the right blog for this? how long is the process for my report for someone to be deported?

ashley said (15 December 2019 at 2:37 pm)

@unknown ano po nangyari sa nga nirereport nyo? na deport na po ba? pwede po ba ibigay nyo email nyo konatakin ko kayo?

Huli Ka Balbon said (15 December 2019 at 11:46 pm)

Totoo pala na kapwa mo rin pinoy ang magrereport sayo. I don’t work in Japan, I just found this page as an accident. And wow, andami nyong talangka mentality dito ha. At mostly mga kasamahan pa nila sa work, mga naiinggit na kamag anak at mga walang silbing asawang lalake na naiwan sa Pinas. Eto lang masasabi ko, hahanapin ko yung mga taong nirereport nyo dito sa Facebook tapos ipapaalam ko sa kanila na nireport nyo sila. At don’t worry, ipapahanap ko rin kayo sa mga hackers kasi I’m sure nilagay nyo yung mga email nyo dito. Goodluck sa inyong lahat. At gustong ko rin ipaalam sa inyo na lahat ng sinulat nyo dito walang epek yun kasi hindi naman ito official page ng Japanese immigration. At seriously wala silang paki sa mga pinay na illegal immigrants. Kumbaga they don’t want to waste manpower and money para lang habulin ang mga to at ipa-deport.

?? said (4 January 2020 at 11:40 pm)

どこで偽の結婚を報告しますか

Kingsley Bethel said (20 January 2020 at 3:39 pm)

Kingsley Bethel is married in Japan and also married in a Nigeria. His Japanese wife knows nothing about this and they have kids. He is there to use her to continue his business and will leave her and the kids very soon. He was married before in Japan and was almost deported for deceiving the first wife, he now marry another wife to get visa so he can live in Japan. I don’t know why the immigration allow him for so many years to deceive woman and girls in Japan. It is not illegal to be marry to two people the same time?

Akatsuki said (4 February 2020 at 5:09 pm)

May mga kilala akong illegal immigrants, pero hindi ko nirereport. In the past, nakakuha na sila ng Spouse Visa at namumuhay na ng maayos, just like any other residents/citizens. Mabuti naman ang intensiyon nila sa bansang Japan. Nakakalungkot lang isipin na kapwa Pinoy talaga maglalaglag sayo sa ibang bansa. May nabasa pa nga ako dito, “I have a friend… tapos nirereport.” Hahaha, wtf?!

spy said (8 February 2020 at 1:08 am)

test