The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Work visa process.

If you're in Tokyo, you will be dealing with the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau office. This is place you go...

Teaching jobs

Many foreigners work as English conversation teachers while they're in Japan. For many people, the work is not too...

680 comments on “Work visa process”

Comment pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 1934 »

keshab said (14 September 2010 at 6:02 am)

i would like to work in japan , i m 34 years old . i have been working here in ksa since 12 as waiter . pls send me mail keshabpahari@gmail.com . pls kindly help me to find the way …………

shema said (18 September 2010 at 11:14 pm)

hello mam. can you help me to applied working visa japan ,im 21 years old working as an encoder here in qatar.any skilled job in japan

shema said (18 September 2010 at 11:19 pm)

helo sir/manim from philippines but im working now in qatar as an encoder.but im interested to work in japan. can you please help me to get working visa in japan. thank you

Md.hamidul islam said (26 September 2010 at 4:45 am)

Hai i am from bangladesh.i am a student.my mobile nu 880001712915105

Hamidul said (26 September 2010 at 4:52 am)

Hai i am like work japan. I am passing university.plz send email khan.babu58@yahoo.com.my mobile num 880001712915105.my add.south salna,gazipur sadar, gazipur.bangladesh.

Dominic said (30 September 2010 at 5:11 pm)

This is to verify from you the requirements to obtain a working visa to Japan. l am 28years old a Nigerian studying here in Malaysia, please kindly get back to me is very important.
    More regards.
    Dominic (Esq.)

MR.BABU KRISHNA GURUNG said (3 October 2010 at 4:42 pm)

Hi i want to work in japan so that i am proccessing for work visa to japan. I had been clear +2,asi know of computer knowledge and now i had 15 month of experience working in qatar supermarket.

Usha Anand said (19 October 2010 at 2:54 pm)

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I would like to apply for jobs in Japan through a recruitment agency in India. I would really appreciate if you could let me know if I will be able to get a job in Japan through that agency. They said that they have been in business for 15 years and they are into overseas placement. Let me know if this would work if I go through them.

Thanks and you have a great day!
    Usha Anand

Manmohan Deep Singh said (29 October 2010 at 1:00 am)

Dear Sir

Please advice me how can I settle in Japan as I have below eligibities.
    Age- 29 Years
    Qualification – Three years Diploma in Electronics & communicaation.
    Work Exp- 2 years experinece in Call centre & 4 years experience in Supply chain management in Nortel Netwoks (In telecom goods)

Please advice me as soon as possible

Manmohan Deep Singh
    9899710792.

Samar said (12 November 2010 at 8:08 pm)

Hi! I’m samar from Assam, India, I’m 23 years old, I have done B.A. I have a dream to go japan and I want to works in japan but I don’t know how to get working visa to go to japan. please I need your valuable advices.

me said (16 November 2010 at 5:36 am)

hmmmm…….mara seen eka machan …….. aiyooooooooooooooooo
    patta jobz in japan …….

me said (16 November 2010 at 5:37 am)

hmmmm…….mara seen eka machan …….. aiyooooooooooooooooo
    patta jobz in japan …….sooooooooooop i think datz gud japan really

aba said (19 November 2010 at 1:44 am)

i am 22years old guy. japan is my dream country. i would like to ask if you could help me find a company which will be willing to sponsor me for a work visa in japan..
    i am having 1.5 years experience in aeronautical industry.
    or is there any agent or something which can help me?
    +91 8099657465

mohammed azharuddin said (30 November 2010 at 5:29 pm)

dear sir,
    i am 25years old guy. japan is my dream country. i would like to ask if you could help me find a company which will be willing to sponsor me for a work visa in japan.. i am from indian

kumarshailendra said (6 December 2010 at 10:32 pm)

hi
    i ned job

AMINUR RAHAMAN said (11 December 2010 at 10:55 pm)

Dear Sir I am want a job visa in Japan of your company. So please inform me.

Abul Monsur said (15 December 2010 at 10:08 pm)

Hi i am from Bangladesh i want to job in japan also i have a experienced to go japan to got scholarship from japan foundation so i need your help.

Ratan kumar said (23 December 2010 at 8:03 pm)

Dear Sir/madam i need your help about Japan working visa i am bangladeshi .i have experances 10 years working as a pizza hut Resturant mamager. My email id ratan_babu27@yahoo.com. My mobile 00966504762429

rajesh sharma said (1 January 2011 at 1:38 am)

i m rajesh sharma. u want to help in japan have a job so we r provide to immidiatly. i m in a travel agent so pls. meil me. rajesh_sharma886@yahoo.com , kumar_hemant11@yahoo.com.

thankyou,

ching said (18 January 2011 at 8:38 pm)

i am a trainee in japan by this march 2011 i will go home to philippines. but i have a japanese friend who has a company. he wants me to employ in his company. what should i do? is it really possible to go back here in japan.. what are the steps. please help me. thanks!

Comment pages: « 19 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 1934 »