Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »

Shon said (26 May 2010 at 12:20 am)

I would like to work in japan. I’m a graduate of a 4 year course. Where can i find the list of Japan companies that sponsors visa. Pls help me. Email me pls. Thanks.

toni girl said (31 May 2010 at 12:16 pm)

Hi, My husband and I really want to get a working visa in Japan. He graduated Civil Engineer, now a Housing Project Officer, while me, a Financial Acct’g Major, now a Finance Officer, here in the Philippines. As a conjugal investment we have an Internet Cafe which both of as manage the major operation which I believe will add positive points with regards to our skills. Please give us ways to find companies who r willing to sponsor a working visa.

Neth philippines said (30 June 2010 at 9:03 pm)

June 30,2010
    Seeking an Employer To Sponsor Me
    Hi!

Im from philippines,I am filipina,im undergraduate,but i wanna work in Japan.any work that would give me or sponsor me,i will gratefully accept it.Any employer interested to sponsor me to work in Japan you may reach me at my mobile number 00639274106393 or my email add salluringarian@yahoo.com
    I’m looking forward to your favorable responce…thank you.
    NETH

sajjad khan said (24 July 2010 at 6:30 pm)

hi how are you my anme sajjad iam live in haripur pakistan
    my need work visa iam befour work in dubai and bussincess in south korea
    iam finsh bussincess in south korea my need japan work visa
    my nomber 0092 334 8385045 0092 303 5945739

faisal shehzad said (15 August 2010 at 10:17 pm)

hello dear !
    how ru .
    i m faisal , 29 yeas od , i have completed M Sc physics with specilaiaty in electronics ,
    more ever i have completed LL B degree last year . i m looking for a job in any company of japan espaciality related to electronics .
    i have three years of teaching an six years of administration experience in a well reputable company of the city
    thanks ,
    faisal shehzad

Bharat H said (23 August 2010 at 9:48 pm)

Hi,

I am looking for Resource Management or Project Management role in Japan.
    Can you please help me in getting employment through Jaoan based companies.

Warm Regards
    Bharat H
    India

Buddhika gayan said (7 September 2010 at 4:28 pm)

I’m buddhika from sri lanka. if you like please give me a visa to japan.

T.P 0094779722522

manpreet singh said (25 October 2010 at 4:56 am)

Dear Madam/ Sir,

I m already running my bussiness till last four year as a like service center for hp printers or computers autherised by redington services in india rajasthan city.

but i wish alway to go out of india for best job to find out our self , or do more than work becouse japan is very hard work out put give in hole word after the war…..

over all i want the professinal work in japan as per i give to u good feed back our self .

thanks & regards.
    manpreet singh
    lovely enterprises…

sarder jakir loveloo said (1 January 2011 at 8:38 pm)

i come from bangladesh i am workig e-9 visa in korea i am stay now 1years than i can stay s.korea up to 3years10month so am very hadet upter i go beck my country what i can doing so any body help me up to how can way i can live and work in korea or japan or any eourope country may email id sm.jakir@yahoo.com mobile 821086864614

Rel said (14 January 2011 at 2:25 pm)

Hi im from Philippines. I got a boyfriend who is a working Chatan Okinawa Japan, i want to visit him for 10 days. Can you help me what requirements will i get, and what visa will i apply.

ashraf abdulla said (22 January 2011 at 6:57 am)

good daY sir\ i am working qatar i have driving licence for qatar i m looking for a job in any company of japan espaciality related to electronics .
    please help me

ashraf abdulla said (22 January 2011 at 6:58 am)

please help me aachu@mail.com 0097455234631

Ami-chan said (28 January 2011 at 5:59 pm)

Hi )) i want to change my student visa to working one and for now i have a work and working permit but do not know what should i do and what kind of working visa i can get. If any working place would be ok for it.

Akther hossain said (9 March 2011 at 11:36 pm)

Myself, I’m Mr. Akther Hossain Selim, Bangladeshi, right now I’m working in NPC-KSA. As an Computer Technician. if there who can grant me to be sponso in japan. I want to work there for developing knowledge, skill though knowing more about international People. forward me help salim4272@yahoo.com

SUNITA BIHOLA said (30 March 2011 at 9:42 pm)

hi i m indian i would like work japan if somebody give me sponser and how can i get japan work visa i want to work in japan, but i dont know how can i get a working visa there.could you help to know what is the requirements to have a working visa permit?thank you..

i wana go to japan as soon as possible with a good job for earning money for my family for my mother for my country. i always love my country

dilshan said (5 April 2011 at 11:54 am)

I am dilshan . i want to work with working visa.so please tell me some companies which can hire me.waiting answer….dilshan5500@gmail.com

Surya Wendinata said (26 April 2011 at 2:50 am)

Dear Madam/ Sir,

I’m 21-year-old Indonesian male looking for full time or part time english teaching job preferably in the Tokyo, Osaka or Nagoya area. I’m currently Indonesian resident and would need VISA sponsorship.

I will graduate with a Bachelor of Tourism Degree in October, 2011.
    I’m native english speaker with conversational japanese level & computer skills. I also have teaching experience with children (7-12 years old) and Travel guiding abroad in Malaysia and Thailand.

Best regards,
    Surya Wendinata / saint_vidz89@yahoo.com

Ryan said (4 May 2011 at 9:43 am)

Hello! Thank you for this wonderful information regarding obtaining a visa for Japan. As a student myself, it will take me some time to actually get to this stage. But, none the less, it never hurts to arm yourself with knowledge early on. Considering if a company were to sponsor me, and I fulfilled the other requirements stated, how hard would it be to apply for Naturalization in Japan? (After working there for about 5 years, obviously).
    Also, how fluent in Japanese would you need to be in order to receive a sponsorship? Obviously sending the companies information in Japanese will impress them more than sending it in English, however, I just wanted to know the basic understanding of Japanese that most applicants have.
    Oh, and thanks again for all this wonderful information.

Rita Pitoy said (13 May 2011 at 11:26 pm)

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am from North Sulawesi Indonesia, female, 30yo, Senior High School, good health. I have 3 years working experience in Japan (2000-2003) as an Entertainer (guest companion) at Bali House. Due to unfortunate economic situation in Idonesia, I wish to work back in Japan. I need a sponsor, guarantor or employer from Japan to support me for obtaining any kind of job in Japan.
    Thank you in advance to anybody who are pleased giving attention & help.

Best Wishes – Rita Pitoy.

Rita Pitoy said (13 May 2011 at 11:30 pm)

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Thank you in advance to anybody who are pleased giving attention & help.

Best Wishes – Rita Pitoy.
    Email : wellmarks@gmail.com Mobile : (+62) 082193294385 / 08561881199