Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »

k.m. yeahia same said (13 November 2008 at 3:55 am)

hi
    i m k.m. yeahia same from bangladesh. i m so poor but young and energitic our country is also poor and under the water of coroption. so do not live here plz help me plz plz plz.

i wana go to japan as soon as possible with a good job for earning money for my family for my mother for my country. i always love my country.

alestane said (14 January 2009 at 11:49 pm)

I’m currently working in Japan, and my work visa (engineer) has recently been renewed for 3 years. If my company agrees, can I take unpaid leave and stay in Japan on my work visa during that time (and resume work at the end of that unpaid leave period)?

I’m thinking of taking a 6 months to one year unpaid leave period, to rest a bit and work on my Japanese proficiency.

Vicente(vic)Gemoto said (16 January 2009 at 10:46 am)

Since I was a kid until now,everytime people see my name either my Identification,like drivers license,voters ID,Biodata,they usually say that I got the blood of Japanese.I ask my uncle brother of my father before he died last year,if really we have a blood of japanese,He said YES we have!He said my granfather is a real japanese.Sometime in world War 2 they stayed in IloIlo city panay Island,the place was Gimbal town and since G is the first letter of gimbal,every family names that stays in Gimbal,was all changd to (G) thas why before it was Himoto is our family name,now its Gemoto.These makes me also thinks and felt that I maybe have it and maybe some of my relative are a residents of JAPAN. These gives me interest to go japan,I tried to speak japanese,I always cheered to japanese players sometimes I watch footballs and sports events and their politics too. So to my relatives there in japan,may you give me an opportunity to be with you there and share me some of your way of living out there.

Mohamed Nazim said (29 January 2009 at 1:56 am)

Hi am Nazim from Sri Lanka I like to work in Jaapn in any IT field I had done so many computer courses and diplomas I have many certificates in Computer and in other fields. I had done many high english courses in british council and in many institutes Please contact me if there any IT field varcancies in Japan If there any varcancies please contact me 0094812303916/0094814934170/0094726283165/0094718003116 Mail me hi5nazim2008@gmail.com

Mohamed Nazim said (29 January 2009 at 1:57 am)

Hi am Nazim from Sri Lanka I like to work in Japan in any IT field I had done so many computer courses and diplomas I have many certificates in Computer and in other fields. I had done many high english courses in british council and in many institutes Please contact me if there any IT field varcancies in Japan If there any varcancies please contact me 0094812303916/0094814934170/0094726283165/0094718003116 Mail me hi5nazim2008@gmail.com

muhammad bilal chohan said (12 May 2009 at 10:26 pm)

assalamualaikum
    hi how are you r u ok
    hii sir my appy aceppt in working visa asia and dedle east please sir help me worki visa my email b_chohan@ymail.com

rechelle c. matsuura said (27 July 2009 at 7:07 am)

Good morning ! I have a friend in philippines i want to invite him to japan he can speak japanese language a little how can you help me about this matter ? i am hoping for you answer . thank you !!!
    one thing more the company that i recently working in is having a job offer and i want my friend to take the opportunity to work in japan can you help me about this matter . I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR RESPONSE .

pussycat said (12 August 2009 at 6:52 pm)

good day….
    hi i am very much interested in your site…i just want to have some information regarding on working in japan…in my case i have no visa…but if i can get a sponsored from a company , is it possible for me to get a working visa without going back to the phillipines,…or leaving in japan????pls help me..i need a clarrification for this one ms/mr Benneth…i need your help …please give me some advise

reply to gemma said (12 August 2009 at 7:06 pm)

hello gemma.
    yes definitely you can go here in japan…we have the same case …my sister also got separated but the thing is that i was able to go here in japan ..your sister must have a japanese friend who is willing to help her…as a sponsor in order for you to be sponsored…but to work i dont think so just what Benneth said that if your here in japan you must look for a company that will sponsor you…the reason for your sister for you to be here is you’re going to take care of her children and so on.. that is the best reason for so far as a tourist here in japan

samuel said (8 September 2009 at 4:17 pm)

good day! i am samuel malinao lazaga, from philippines a bachelor of secondary education graduate with 10 years experience as part time teacher using english as medium of instruction, i am also a computer technician for over 7 years, pls. help me find a job in japan, i am willing to work there. pls, help me find company who will sponsor my work visa, thanks

dewrub said (24 September 2009 at 11:04 pm)

hi. i wants to leave my country is there any japanies whow also wants same then plz contect me. i’ll guide you in my country and you would in your country.
    my id dewrub_220@yahoo.com

Godwin .E. said (27 September 2009 at 10:34 pm)

I am interested in partnering with a Chianese or Japanese businessman or any one who is interested in coming down to Africa – Nigeria to open is branch office here. This is becuase i studied Nigerian market, there is a good business for chainese products here in Nigeria, I am talking about electronics, especially computer accessaries. Please any body who is interested should not hesitate to contact me: +2348080300799, godwinns2000@yahoo.com or osayande33@yahoo.com used motor spare parts business for 10 years mainly for japan made.

sunil kumar bk said (6 November 2009 at 7:49 am)

good daY sir/mam i m frm nepal n graduate frm delhi university as well as i have diploma in computer software.presently working in doha qatar in admin department. I have more than 6years experience in admin work. Could u give me sugestion for work in japan n how can i able to get work visa for japan.pls i m desperatly waiting ur positive response . Reqard sunil kumar ., my e mail is sunil_kbk@yahoo.com

roshan said (19 November 2009 at 4:31 pm)

i am roshan from nepal . can u send me a detals jov for vichale graphic

Bashudev pudasaini said (23 November 2009 at 9:08 pm)

good day! i am Bashudev from Nepal i am a bachelor of secondary education graduate with 3 years experience as printing opprater in Malaysia , pls. help me find a job in japan, i am willing to work there. pls, help me find company who will sponsor my work visa, thanks
    my email ashimsu1@yahoo.com

evelyn said (12 December 2009 at 5:42 am)

Good day!

Sir,i am filipina a comerce graduate with 14 years experience as a personel, bookkeeper ,in a private company pls. help me on how to get the working visa her in japan , i am a tourist visa now, thanks

Balamurugan said (24 December 2009 at 1:50 pm)

Respeccted Sir,

This is Balamurugan.I have completed M.Sc IT and then i have worked 2 years in japan.now i want to come back to japan.i know japanese language.

naresh said (26 December 2009 at 8:06 am)

I am naresh,now i am studyin 2 years IT course専門 学校,after that i want to work with working visa.so please tell me some companies which can hire me.waiting answer….

Min Rajbanshi said (1 January 2010 at 3:57 pm)

Hi, thanks for the information, but how can i have the list of companies who wish to employ the worker from overseas. I,m from nepal. Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance
    Min Rajbanshi

arlene said (19 March 2010 at 2:47 pm)

i want to have a work visa in japan how can i find the employer to sponsor me and how to apply this

Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »