Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »

roshan said (19 November 2009 at 4:31 pm)

i am roshan from nepal . can u send me a detals jov for vichale graphic

Bashudev pudasaini said (23 November 2009 at 9:08 pm)

good day! i am Bashudev from Nepal i am a bachelor of secondary education graduate with 3 years experience as printing opprater in Malaysia , pls. help me find a job in japan, i am willing to work there. pls, help me find company who will sponsor my work visa, thanks
    my email ashimsu1@yahoo.com

evelyn said (12 December 2009 at 5:42 am)

Good day!

Sir,i am filipina a comerce graduate with 14 years experience as a personel, bookkeeper ,in a private company pls. help me on how to get the working visa her in japan , i am a tourist visa now, thanks

Balamurugan said (24 December 2009 at 1:50 pm)

Respeccted Sir,

This is Balamurugan.I have completed M.Sc IT and then i have worked 2 years in japan.now i want to come back to japan.i know japanese language.

naresh said (26 December 2009 at 8:06 am)

I am naresh,now i am studyin 2 years IT course専門 学校,after that i want to work with working visa.so please tell me some companies which can hire me.waiting answer….

Min Rajbanshi said (1 January 2010 at 3:57 pm)

Hi, thanks for the information, but how can i have the list of companies who wish to employ the worker from overseas. I,m from nepal. Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance
    Min Rajbanshi

arlene said (19 March 2010 at 2:47 pm)

i want to have a work visa in japan how can i find the employer to sponsor me and how to apply this

abdul hameed said (27 April 2010 at 5:28 pm)

HI i am muslim belong a pakistan for jobs in japan any organisation or company any jobs and work a japan so kindly chance a life style change my & money earning help my qualification HSC, SCHOOL & KARACHI UNIVERCITY BA 2010 APPEAR EXAM THIS YEAR THANKING YOU
    A.HAMEED

Shon said (26 May 2010 at 12:20 am)

I would like to work in japan. I’m a graduate of a 4 year course. Where can i find the list of Japan companies that sponsors visa. Pls help me. Email me pls. Thanks.

toni girl said (31 May 2010 at 12:16 pm)

Hi, My husband and I really want to get a working visa in Japan. He graduated Civil Engineer, now a Housing Project Officer, while me, a Financial Acct’g Major, now a Finance Officer, here in the Philippines. As a conjugal investment we have an Internet Cafe which both of as manage the major operation which I believe will add positive points with regards to our skills. Please give us ways to find companies who r willing to sponsor a working visa.

Neth philippines said (30 June 2010 at 9:03 pm)

June 30,2010
    Seeking an Employer To Sponsor Me
    Hi!

Im from philippines,I am filipina,im undergraduate,but i wanna work in Japan.any work that would give me or sponsor me,i will gratefully accept it.Any employer interested to sponsor me to work in Japan you may reach me at my mobile number 00639274106393 or my email add salluringarian@yahoo.com
    I’m looking forward to your favorable responce…thank you.
    NETH

sajjad khan said (24 July 2010 at 6:30 pm)

hi how are you my anme sajjad iam live in haripur pakistan
    my need work visa iam befour work in dubai and bussincess in south korea
    iam finsh bussincess in south korea my need japan work visa
    my nomber 0092 334 8385045 0092 303 5945739

faisal shehzad said (15 August 2010 at 10:17 pm)

hello dear !
    how ru .
    i m faisal , 29 yeas od , i have completed M Sc physics with specilaiaty in electronics ,
    more ever i have completed LL B degree last year . i m looking for a job in any company of japan espaciality related to electronics .
    i have three years of teaching an six years of administration experience in a well reputable company of the city
    thanks ,
    faisal shehzad

Bharat H said (23 August 2010 at 9:48 pm)

Hi,

I am looking for Resource Management or Project Management role in Japan.
    Can you please help me in getting employment through Jaoan based companies.

Warm Regards
    Bharat H
    India

Buddhika gayan said (7 September 2010 at 4:28 pm)

I’m buddhika from sri lanka. if you like please give me a visa to japan.

T.P 0094779722522

manpreet singh said (25 October 2010 at 4:56 am)

Dear Madam/ Sir,

I m already running my bussiness till last four year as a like service center for hp printers or computers autherised by redington services in india rajasthan city.

but i wish alway to go out of india for best job to find out our self , or do more than work becouse japan is very hard work out put give in hole word after the war…..

over all i want the professinal work in japan as per i give to u good feed back our self .

thanks & regards.
    manpreet singh
    lovely enterprises…

sarder jakir loveloo said (1 January 2011 at 8:38 pm)

i come from bangladesh i am workig e-9 visa in korea i am stay now 1years than i can stay s.korea up to 3years10month so am very hadet upter i go beck my country what i can doing so any body help me up to how can way i can live and work in korea or japan or any eourope country may email id sm.jakir@yahoo.com mobile 821086864614

Rel said (14 January 2011 at 2:25 pm)

Hi im from Philippines. I got a boyfriend who is a working Chatan Okinawa Japan, i want to visit him for 10 days. Can you help me what requirements will i get, and what visa will i apply.

ashraf abdulla said (22 January 2011 at 6:57 am)

good daY sir\ i am working qatar i have driving licence for qatar i m looking for a job in any company of japan espaciality related to electronics .
    please help me

ashraf abdulla said (22 January 2011 at 6:58 am)

please help me aachu@mail.com 0097455234631