Sponsored visa

The following are some readers' comments. You can also read the full article: Sponsored visa.

Related reading

Visa Eligibility

Foreigners are not allowed to work in Japan unless they have an appropriate Japanese work visa. There are a few...

Work visa process

When you enter Japan, you will probably be on a 90 day tourist visa exemption. Holders of certain passports (e.g....

Dependent Visa

There has been some discussion in the Visa eligibility section about whether you are allowed to work if you have...

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Visa section on the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs website has all the official information about Japanese immigration, visa...

Bank account in Tokyo

I wanted to open a bank account when I first moved to Tokyo. It turned out to be quite difficult:...

306 comments on “Sponsored visa”

Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 1216 »

  1. 107
    Faiz Ahamed said (4 March 2008 at 3:03 am)


    Iam intrested to work in japan, i had completed degree in computer science
    i also know networking,system administrator in linux as a fresher.if any opportunity pls send reply


  2. 108
    rochelle said (7 March 2008 at 11:16 pm)

    hi,im rochelle in the philippines. me i just ask a question? I have a sister in aichi japan their company with his husband want me to work there but i’ll have to get a working visa for just one year. could you help me how to do with it… or i’ll just have to go in the japanese embassy to apply a working visa…. pls do help me on this matter?

  3. 109
    zenith said (26 March 2008 at 2:39 pm)

    my father is nikijin.both my father & mother have a japanesse visa, is it possible that i could go to japan easily or it may require a long process before i could enter japa.

  4. 110
    zenith said (26 March 2008 at 2:40 pm)

    my father is nikijin.both my father & mother have a japanesse visa, is it possible that i could go to japan easily or it may require a long process before i could enter japan.

  5. 111
    sheen said (2 April 2008 at 9:39 pm)

    i want to work in japan…im a 2yr programming course graduate last 1999…and i want to have a sponsor atleast for 6mos…can a japanese proprietor sponsor me for that? pls help me…

  6. 112
    aliakberkhan said (7 April 2008 at 5:12 pm)

    I am from bangladesh i need work in japan right now i am working in dubai so if any comany need call me 971507146675 i kow arabic , english,hindi urdu littale russion

  7. 113
    agung sedayoe said (14 April 2008 at 1:46 pm)

    hajimimashite.wtashi no namae wa agung sedayoe desu.
    nihon ni shigoto sitai desu demo visa ga muzukashi sukurimashita.
    ima watashi indonesia ni sunde imasu.

  8. 114
    Jayaswar Kafle said (25 May 2008 at 3:00 pm)

    Dear Sir/Mam,

    I am a Nepalese citizen. I am a graphic designer with 7 years experience. I wan to work in Japan. I am looking a sponsor working visa from any company of Japan.

  9. 115
    Om Bahadur Rana said (19 June 2008 at 11:02 pm)

    How can I contact recruiters in Japan?

  10. 116
    rikku said (20 June 2008 at 2:02 am)

    im a trainee here in japan now and soon my contract is going to finish. i want to go back here and my company is willing to sponsoring me, but ive got only 2 years course, is it possible for me to come back in japan and can get a sponsored visa? am i qualified for that?

  11. 117
    cathy said (20 June 2008 at 5:01 pm)

    married to japanese national how can i get cert. of eligibility?

  12. 118
    rajendra kunwar said (13 July 2008 at 10:23 pm)

    i have been working since 15 years as a indian tandoori chef, shall i get working visa in japan , let me know and gude me.

  13. 119
    Mallik said (18 July 2008 at 6:09 pm)

    Hi, have a good day. I am a bangladeshi citizen I am doing trading business in China. Now I want to do my this business in Japan. There have any compnay or friend who can help me for set up my one branch office there ?


  14. 120
    michael said (3 August 2008 at 4:52 pm)

    Hi, im Michael from Philippines i have a sister that a Japanese national she`s married but her husband died last year and she want`s me to go there, is it possible?? and where do i start. please help me with my situation, im willing to go there. thanks 😀

  15. 121
    laarni cervantes said (9 August 2008 at 11:15 pm)

    hadjimemashite…last november 2007 till may 2008…for only 6 months i work in japan as entertainer..now i just want to go back in japan to have another work..i am a four year graduate major in business marketing…i am also a computer literate…how can i go back to japan ang have a visa,,,please send me your reply..i really want to work in japan…thank you very much!!!!!!!!

  16. 122
    m imthiyas said (15 September 2008 at 4:52 am)

    dear mam im sri lankan pelase i reqvast to work visa japan my contir verey porburme to liveing pelase sen me visa thank you very much

  17. 123
    shahid said (16 September 2008 at 6:08 pm)

    please any one japanese national sponer me. i want to vist japan.

  18. 124
    suryaman said (18 September 2008 at 4:24 pm)

    hi i’m from Nepal,i had fineshed my japanes language so i want to come in japan to learn lot of thing is there any one to sponsor me ?any company and any person.hope il get.

  19. 125
    zandra garcia said (2 October 2008 at 11:15 am)

    hi i”m a Filipina living in Philippines,i know Japanese dialect and have Japanese friend willing to guarantee my stay in japan,the problem is we don”t know how to process proper documentation regarding this matter is there any help u can give me to process my visa in japan?hope i can hear from you soon!!! thanks

  20. 126
    pratap said (14 October 2008 at 8:02 am)

    hi im indian chef i would like work japan if somebody give me sponser and how can i get japan work visa thanku

Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 1216 »

Post a comment