cathy said (20 June 2008 at 5:01 pm)

married to japanese national how can i get cert. of eligibility?

rajendra kunwar said (13 July 2008 at 10:23 pm)

hi,
    i have been working since 15 years as a indian tandoori chef, shall i get working visa in japan , let me know and gude me.

Mallik said (18 July 2008 at 6:09 pm)

Hi, have a good day. I am a bangladeshi citizen I am doing trading business in China. Now I want to do my this business in Japan. There have any compnay or friend who can help me for set up my one branch office there ?

Mallik
    shetedotnet@163.com

michael said (3 August 2008 at 4:52 pm)

Hi, im Michael from Philippines i have a sister that a Japanese national she`s married but her husband died last year and she want`s me to go there, is it possible?? and where do i start. please help me with my situation, im willing to go there. thanks :D

laarni cervantes said (9 August 2008 at 11:15 pm)

hadjimemashite…last november 2007 till may 2008…for only 6 months i work in japan as entertainer..now i just want to go back in japan to have another work..i am a four year graduate major in business marketing…i am also a computer literate…how can i go back to japan ang have a visa,,,please send me your reply..i really want to work in japan…thank you very much!!!!!!!!

m imthiyas said (15 September 2008 at 4:52 am)

dear mam im sri lankan pelase i reqvast to work visa japan my contir verey porburme to liveing pelase sen me visa thank you very much

shahid said (16 September 2008 at 6:08 pm)

please any one japanese national sponer me. i want to vist japan.

suryaman said (18 September 2008 at 4:24 pm)

hi i’m from Nepal,i had fineshed my japanes language so i want to come in japan to learn lot of thing is there any one to sponsor me ?any company and any person.hope il get.

zandra garcia said (2 October 2008 at 11:15 am)

hi i”m a Filipina living in Philippines,i know Japanese dialect and have Japanese friend willing to guarantee my stay in japan,the problem is we don”t know how to process proper documentation regarding this matter is there any help u can give me to process my visa in japan?hope i can hear from you soon!!! thanks

pratap said (14 October 2008 at 8:02 am)

hi im indian chef i would like work japan if somebody give me sponser and how can i get japan work visa thanku

cherry said (20 October 2008 at 6:59 am)

hi i want to work in japan, but i dont how can i get a working visa there.could you help to to know what is the requirements to have a working visa permit?thank you..

k.m. yeahia same said (13 November 2008 at 3:55 am)

hi
    i m k.m. yeahia same from bangladesh. i m so poor but young and energitic our country is also poor and under the water of coroption. so do not live here plz help me plz plz plz.

i wana go to japan as soon as possible with a good job for earning money for my family for my mother for my country. i always love my country.

alestane said (14 January 2009 at 11:49 pm)

I’m currently working in Japan, and my work visa (engineer) has recently been renewed for 3 years. If my company agrees, can I take unpaid leave and stay in Japan on my work visa during that time (and resume work at the end of that unpaid leave period)?

I’m thinking of taking a 6 months to one year unpaid leave period, to rest a bit and work on my Japanese proficiency.

Vicente(vic)Gemoto said (16 January 2009 at 10:46 am)

Since I was a kid until now,everytime people see my name either my Identification,like drivers license,voters ID,Biodata,they usually say that I got the blood of Japanese.I ask my uncle brother of my father before he died last year,if really we have a blood of japanese,He said YES we have!He said my granfather is a real japanese.Sometime in world War 2 they stayed in IloIlo city panay Island,the place was Gimbal town and since G is the first letter of gimbal,every family names that stays in Gimbal,was all changd to (G) thas why before it was Himoto is our family name,now its Gemoto.These makes me also thinks and felt that I maybe have it and maybe some of my relative are a residents of JAPAN. These gives me interest to go japan,I tried to speak japanese,I always cheered to japanese players sometimes I watch footballs and sports events and their politics too. So to my relatives there in japan,may you give me an opportunity to be with you there and share me some of your way of living out there.

Mohamed Nazim said (29 January 2009 at 1:56 am)

Hi am Nazim from Sri Lanka I like to work in Jaapn in any IT field I had done so many computer courses and diplomas I have many certificates in Computer and in other fields. I had done many high english courses in british council and in many institutes Please contact me if there any IT field varcancies in Japan If there any varcancies please contact me 0094812303916/0094814934170/0094726283165/0094718003116 Mail me hi5nazim2008@gmail.com

Mohamed Nazim said (29 January 2009 at 1:57 am)

Hi am Nazim from Sri Lanka I like to work in Japan in any IT field I had done so many computer courses and diplomas I have many certificates in Computer and in other fields. I had done many high english courses in british council and in many institutes Please contact me if there any IT field varcancies in Japan If there any varcancies please contact me 0094812303916/0094814934170/0094726283165/0094718003116 Mail me hi5nazim2008@gmail.com

muhammad bilal chohan said (12 May 2009 at 10:26 pm)

assalamualaikum
    hi how are you r u ok
    hii sir my appy aceppt in working visa asia and dedle east please sir help me worki visa my email b_chohan@ymail.com

rechelle c. matsuura said (27 July 2009 at 7:07 am)

Good morning ! I have a friend in philippines i want to invite him to japan he can speak japanese language a little how can you help me about this matter ? i am hoping for you answer . thank you !!!
    one thing more the company that i recently working in is having a job offer and i want my friend to take the opportunity to work in japan can you help me about this matter . I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR RESPONSE .

pussycat said (12 August 2009 at 6:52 pm)

good day….
    hi i am very much interested in your site…i just want to have some information regarding on working in japan…in my case i have no visa…but if i can get a sponsored from a company , is it possible for me to get a working visa without going back to the phillipines,…or leaving in japan????pls help me..i need a clarrification for this one ms/mr Benneth…i need your help …please give me some advise

reply to gemma said (12 August 2009 at 7:06 pm)

hello gemma.
    yes definitely you can go here in japan…we have the same case …my sister also got separated but the thing is that i was able to go here in japan ..your sister must have a japanese friend who is willing to help her…as a sponsor in order for you to be sponsored…but to work i dont think so just what Benneth said that if your here in japan you must look for a company that will sponsor you…the reason for your sister for you to be here is you’re going to take care of her children and so on.. that is the best reason for so far as a tourist here in japan