katongole said (23 December 2007 at 3:49 am)

i have worked in a car care product, used motor spare parts business for 10 years mainly for japan made. i want to get job for any company and we share ideas, business knowledge how to export those spare parts to Uganda.please any one willing contact me

S.M.ENAMUL HOQUE said (14 January 2008 at 7:21 pm)

DEAR SIR,
    GOOD DAY,I AM A BANGLADESHI CITIZEN AND MBA DEGREE HOLDER IN HERE.NOW I AM INTERESTED TO WORK AND LIVE I JAPAN.PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU.

CORDIALLY,
    S.M.ENAMUL HOQUE
    CHITTAGONG
    BANGLADESH.

Henry said (1 February 2008 at 5:50 am)

Hi Shil. I am an IT professional with 2 years of taught Japanese language. I would like to send to you my Cover letter&Resume. I am currently residing in USA. I want to come stay in Japan. Maybe you could help me? What is your Email, here is mine. hhamilton2006@gmail.com

harry said (5 February 2008 at 12:52 pm)

Good day.. I worked in Japan for 8 years straight. I don’t have legal papers by that time. I am now in the Philippines and My employer wants me back to his company and I just want to ask what form they have to fill out for me to have an employer sponsored visa.

harry

liz said (5 February 2008 at 9:52 pm)

hi!im here in abu dhabi right now for work.but now the status of mu company is not.so im planning to go in japan coz theres a lot of opportunity there.i have a friend residing in japan for 20 years she can sponsored a visa for me or not?

Muhammad Atif Khan said (28 February 2008 at 5:49 am)

i have a u sponsored me i have a good knowledge of Computer Software and Hardware Skills and Ms Office / Office Assistant sir plz give me a jobs Computer Operator, Clerk, Data Entry Clerk and Potostat machine Operator

Faiz Ahamed said (4 March 2008 at 3:03 am)

Hi,

Iam intrested to work in japan, i had completed degree in computer science
    i also know networking,system administrator in linux as a fresher.if any opportunity pls send reply

Regards
    Faiz

rochelle said (7 March 2008 at 11:16 pm)

hi,im rochelle in the philippines. me i just ask a question? I have a sister in aichi japan their company with his husband want me to work there but i’ll have to get a working visa for just one year. could you help me how to do with it… or i’ll just have to go in the japanese embassy to apply a working visa…. pls do help me on this matter?

zenith said (26 March 2008 at 2:39 pm)

my father is nikijin.both my father & mother have a japanesse visa, is it possible that i could go to japan easily or it may require a long process before i could enter japa.

zenith said (26 March 2008 at 2:40 pm)

my father is nikijin.both my father & mother have a japanesse visa, is it possible that i could go to japan easily or it may require a long process before i could enter japan.

sheen said (2 April 2008 at 9:39 pm)

i want to work in japan…im a 2yr programming course graduate last 1999…and i want to have a sponsor atleast for 6mos…can a japanese proprietor sponsor me for that? pls help me…

aliakberkhan said (7 April 2008 at 5:12 pm)

I am from bangladesh i need work in japan right now i am working in dubai so if any comany need call me 971507146675 i kow arabic , english,hindi urdu littale russion

agung sedayoe said (14 April 2008 at 1:46 pm)

hajimimashite.wtashi no namae wa agung sedayoe desu.
    nihon ni shigoto sitai desu demo visa ga muzukashi sukurimashita.
    ima watashi indonesia ni sunde imasu.

Jayaswar Kafle said (25 May 2008 at 3:00 pm)

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a Nepalese citizen. I am a graphic designer with 7 years experience. I wan to work in Japan. I am looking a sponsor working visa from any company of Japan.

Om Bahadur Rana said (19 June 2008 at 11:02 pm)

How can I contact recruiters in Japan?

rikku said (20 June 2008 at 2:02 am)

im a trainee here in japan now and soon my contract is going to finish. i want to go back here and my company is willing to sponsoring me, but ive got only 2 years course, is it possible for me to come back in japan and can get a sponsored visa? am i qualified for that?

cathy said (20 June 2008 at 5:01 pm)

married to japanese national how can i get cert. of eligibility?

rajendra kunwar said (13 July 2008 at 10:23 pm)

hi,
    i have been working since 15 years as a indian tandoori chef, shall i get working visa in japan , let me know and gude me.

Mallik said (18 July 2008 at 6:09 pm)

Hi, have a good day. I am a bangladeshi citizen I am doing trading business in China. Now I want to do my this business in Japan. There have any compnay or friend who can help me for set up my one branch office there ?

Mallik
    shetedotnet@163.com

michael said (3 August 2008 at 4:52 pm)

Hi, im Michael from Philippines i have a sister that a Japanese national she`s married but her husband died last year and she want`s me to go there, is it possible?? and where do i start. please help me with my situation, im willing to go there. thanks :D