Comment pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 1112 »

Bennett said (10 December 2006 at 10:29 am)

Nick, only ALT and Nova can answer that question definitively.

lan said (5 January 2007 at 9:49 pm)

i am in japan now with a visitor visa until March of 2007, and i am going to find a company which like to hire me and then help me to apply a work visa. i just do not know how to find the sponsors in japan as i am not japanese and not speak japanese very well and do not know hwo can be trusted. can you give me some suggestions with finding a sponsor in japan?

Bennett said (6 January 2007 at 6:38 pm)

Ian, usually the sponsor is also the employer. There’s quite a lot of information on this website that may be relevant. Happy reading!

joanne said (14 January 2007 at 1:12 am)

The husband of my aunt wants to employ me as a factory worker. He has a business in Japan. The problem is he doesn’t know how to sponsor me because it is his first time to employ a foreigner. And what type of visa will he apply for me? Thanks in advance!

Olivier said (29 January 2007 at 11:50 pm)

Hi Bennett,

Here is a short resume of my background. I’ve done a 1 year intensive technical collegial course in 2001-2002. Until this time I’ve worked in IT and currently have 5+ years of experience. I’ve been looking with recruiters from japan for the last months. Lately I’ve receive a letter from one of them telling me that I didn’t qualify for sponsorship. He was telling me that I need a University degree OR 10+ years of experience.

I would like to know if you can have a sponsor and have a working visa if you don’t fulfill theses requirement?

thanks

md. shariful islam said (31 January 2007 at 5:17 pm)

sir
    i am a temporary visitor living in japan for about two months.
    i have completed my sixteen years school education from science group.
    i would like to have a working visa.is it possible?
    if possible then could you please help me in this concern?

jeck said (8 February 2007 at 2:04 am)

hi. I am A filipin jin, last dec 23 i went to the phils came from japan as a talent. My auntie has a friend in Japan, he is a nihon jin. He had a company somewhere in Ibaraki-ken. The nihon jin wants to sponsor me a visa to work for him, but he did’nt know how to process all the necessary papers to do so. please me help to this matter. I really like to work in Japan, because here in the phils I am jobless.

jeck said (8 February 2007 at 2:16 am)

In addition to that sir with my previous post, the company of the nihon jin is a construction company. I finished college but 2 years degree only. but he really like to help me to go back to Japan. please help me. tnx a lot.

ericka said (17 March 2007 at 2:57 am)

I’m an overstay and i have a child now from a foriegner.he is a nikijin and had a 3 years visa.is there any way or chance for us to have visa even we dont get married,because he doesn’t want to get married.if ever there is please teach me how to process and all the necessary documents.please response me soon so that i could make some steps my child is one month now.thank you so much……..

jm said (9 April 2007 at 8:39 pm)

trying to get a work visa. I have a friend I could work for as a sports instructor, and he is willing to be my guaranteer etc., but he says the bureau I need at least 3years experience as an instructor ( I don’t have). What should I do?

saitama ken said (7 May 2007 at 1:03 pm)

hi im a filipino and presently employed in one of the hotel here in subic.i would like to seek help if there is any employer would hire me in japan and i could speak chinese language and i have already a visa as a tourist in willing to go and stay there for good my visa will due on june 1 2007

manickam_av said (21 May 2007 at 6:48 pm)

i need restaurant job in japan i very like to work japan.any multienation company in japan help me to find a job in japan.i am indian cook,now i am work in china more than five years .i can speak chinese&english &tamil language also .i very love in japan culture .can i get a visa to work and live in japan.company to sponsor me and i ready to work .thankys contact me yahoo.co.in
    manickam_av1771@yahoo.co.in

Bennett said (25 May 2007 at 6:41 pm)

Generally it is true that to get a work visa, you need a university degree (ideally at least 5 years) or around ten years of experience in your industry. Cases are decided individually, but these are the guidelines that are usually followed.

Peter said (4 June 2007 at 5:42 pm)

Hi ! Where do we go ? how can we start ? I am a visual foxpro 9 programmer and i am currently studying visual C# at home. I finished only a two year programming course, but I have at least 3 years experience.is there a website wherein we can take a look at a list of employers willing to sponsor our VISA ? I would take any kind of good job though.i am also willing to learn japanese. filipino 23Years Old. thanks

ranjith said (16 June 2007 at 12:01 am)

i’m srilanken but now workin in south korea.i’m hoping to migrant for japan.

sufyan said (26 June 2007 at 2:35 am)

hi i wanna 2 work in japan plz give me visa i m pakistani

Mariecar said (14 July 2007 at 8:19 pm)

hi i am a 23 years old, a bachelor’s degree graduate and a filipino seeking for an employer who can give me a sponsor for working visa ,i am currently residing at tokyo, japan.teaching english to children is my passion.i have 2 years experience in the philippines in teaching.you could mail me.i am eager to hear any opportunities in any jobs.thank you very much

Mariecar said (14 July 2007 at 8:19 pm)

hi i am a 23 years old, a bachelor’s degree graduate and a filipino seeking for an employer who can give me a sponsor for working visa ,i am currently residing at tokyo, japan.teaching english to children is my passion.i have 2 years experience in the philippines in teaching.pls contct me. I am eager to hear any opportunities in any jobs.thank you very much

Billy said (19 July 2007 at 9:44 am)

I am currently attending college to get a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities and minoring in Japanese. I will be doing a Foreign Exchange program in one year to go to Japan for a semester. Would having Japanese as a minor and doing the Foreign Exchange program help me get a work visa easier including my degree? I plan on going over there doing the JET Programme which is teaching English in Japan after I graduate. Would this also help me get a work visa there? If I don’t do the JET Program, would it best to go over there on a tourist visa for the 90 days and look for work over there while on that visa? Like you said, it takes about 1 to 2 months to get the work visa back and if I’m there on the tourist visa, I wouldn’t even have to leave after arriving. What do you think?

Bennett said (19 July 2007 at 6:54 pm)

Billy, I doubt that your activities will help get you the work visa directly, but they may help you get a job (which is a big step towards getting a visa).

As for timing, it may only take 1-2 months for the visa to come through, but remember you usually have to find a job offer before you can even apply for a visa. This took me quite some time and I ended up needing about 4 months.

Comment pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 1112 »