Comment pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 1112 »

jm said (9 April 2007 at 8:39 pm)

trying to get a work visa. I have a friend I could work for as a sports instructor, and he is willing to be my guaranteer etc., but he says the bureau I need at least 3years experience as an instructor ( I don’t have). What should I do?

saitama ken said (7 May 2007 at 1:03 pm)

hi im a filipino and presently employed in one of the hotel here in subic.i would like to seek help if there is any employer would hire me in japan and i could speak chinese language and i have already a visa as a tourist in willing to go and stay there for good my visa will due on june 1 2007

manickam_av said (21 May 2007 at 6:48 pm)

i need restaurant job in japan i very like to work japan.any multienation company in japan help me to find a job in japan.i am indian cook,now i am work in china more than five years .i can speak chinese&english &tamil language also .i very love in japan culture .can i get a visa to work and live in japan.company to sponsor me and i ready to work .thankys contact me yahoo.co.in
    manickam_av1771@yahoo.co.in

Bennett said (25 May 2007 at 6:41 pm)

Generally it is true that to get a work visa, you need a university degree (ideally at least 5 years) or around ten years of experience in your industry. Cases are decided individually, but these are the guidelines that are usually followed.

Peter said (4 June 2007 at 5:42 pm)

Hi ! Where do we go ? how can we start ? I am a visual foxpro 9 programmer and i am currently studying visual C# at home. I finished only a two year programming course, but I have at least 3 years experience.is there a website wherein we can take a look at a list of employers willing to sponsor our VISA ? I would take any kind of good job though.i am also willing to learn japanese. filipino 23Years Old. thanks

ranjith said (16 June 2007 at 12:01 am)

i’m srilanken but now workin in south korea.i’m hoping to migrant for japan.

sufyan said (26 June 2007 at 2:35 am)

hi i wanna 2 work in japan plz give me visa i m pakistani

Mariecar said (14 July 2007 at 8:19 pm)

hi i am a 23 years old, a bachelor’s degree graduate and a filipino seeking for an employer who can give me a sponsor for working visa ,i am currently residing at tokyo, japan.teaching english to children is my passion.i have 2 years experience in the philippines in teaching.you could mail me.i am eager to hear any opportunities in any jobs.thank you very much

Mariecar said (14 July 2007 at 8:19 pm)

hi i am a 23 years old, a bachelor’s degree graduate and a filipino seeking for an employer who can give me a sponsor for working visa ,i am currently residing at tokyo, japan.teaching english to children is my passion.i have 2 years experience in the philippines in teaching.pls contct me. I am eager to hear any opportunities in any jobs.thank you very much

Billy said (19 July 2007 at 9:44 am)

I am currently attending college to get a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities and minoring in Japanese. I will be doing a Foreign Exchange program in one year to go to Japan for a semester. Would having Japanese as a minor and doing the Foreign Exchange program help me get a work visa easier including my degree? I plan on going over there doing the JET Programme which is teaching English in Japan after I graduate. Would this also help me get a work visa there? If I don’t do the JET Program, would it best to go over there on a tourist visa for the 90 days and look for work over there while on that visa? Like you said, it takes about 1 to 2 months to get the work visa back and if I’m there on the tourist visa, I wouldn’t even have to leave after arriving. What do you think?

Bennett said (19 July 2007 at 6:54 pm)

Billy, I doubt that your activities will help get you the work visa directly, but they may help you get a job (which is a big step towards getting a visa).

As for timing, it may only take 1-2 months for the visa to come through, but remember you usually have to find a job offer before you can even apply for a visa. This took me quite some time and I ended up needing about 4 months.

Billy said (20 July 2007 at 9:41 am)

So, like you said somewhere on this website that after those 90 days on the tourist visa, I could come back to America and then head right back for another 90 days if need be (which will probably be needed). I know you also said that after a couple of times, they start to get suspicious. Would that be a good idea, to come back after the 90 days and head right back on a tourist visa if my work visa hadn’t quite arrived yet? Also, with the work visa, do they send it to you in mail back to America, or could you pick it up at a place in Japan so that you can remain there and not have to fly back to America and then back to Japan?

Bennett said (22 July 2007 at 7:44 pm)

I’m not sure what happens if you have applied for a visa and then leave Japan and come back. It would be better to ask somewhere official, such as your Japanese embassy or the Immigration Information Center.

If you apply for a visa in Japan, you normally have to go in and pick it up (and pay for it) at the appropriate immigration department in Japan.

golamrezataleby said (12 August 2007 at 8:11 am)

i want to find job for gemologist

golamrezataleby said (12 August 2007 at 8:21 am)

reverently iam reza from iran i am gemologist for diamond grading and ston gem golored i want to find job for gemologist in japan mygualification:fullname:golamrezataleby age:40 male and single please connection to my:rezataleby45@gmail.com

Shil said (19 August 2007 at 1:13 am)

Hi,

Could you please clarify this.
    I am a IT professional who was given a Work Visa (‘Intra Company Transferee’) by my company to come and work in Japan. Now I will soon be resigning this job and am planning to look for a new job here in Japan.

My question is during this gap between resigning my current job and finding a new one, can i continue to stay here on the current Visa.(visa is valid till 2010).

Also is it alright to continue working for the new employer with the Visa given by the previous employer?

Please advice.

Bennett said (19 August 2007 at 1:11 pm)

Shil, you have the work visa by virtue of being sponsored by your company. If you resign, your company is supposed to tell the Immigration Department. Your visa will then become invalid and you will have to leave the country.

In practice, this often does not happen, and you simply stay on using your current visa until it expires, then apply for a new one with your new employer. But I don’t think this is strictly correct procedure.

Love said (5 September 2007 at 4:59 pm)

Hi! I am looking for an employer or sponsors who could help me work in japan. I’m 29 from the Philippines.

yvonny said (13 September 2007 at 2:04 am)

i just want to ask a question about sponsored visa.can my grandmother who is a japanese citizen can sponsor me? or guarrantor me? so that i can stay here in nihon for a long time? pls.. help

bernice said (2 November 2007 at 12:37 am)

hi!could you please help me….im a trainee here in japan and soon my contract is finished, i want to go back here and i have an employer and that is where i am working with right now, the problem is i dont know what are the requirements are and how can i come back here….

Comment pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 1112 »