Comment pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »

SHAHID SIDDIQUI said (15 May 2011 at 9:21 pm)

i m mechanical engineer having 7 years expereince i m from india at present working in gulf saudi arabia i need to work with japaness because of there good working condition and hard wotk i m impress with them i need sponsership in japan please help me to go there and work

reply please
    shahid siddiqui
    mechanical engineer
    saudi arabia
    mobile 00966507353732

shamsherpal singh said (21 May 2011 at 10:40 pm)

i am an indian i wanna work in Japan.any work that would give me or sponsor me,i will gratefully accept it.Any employer interested to sponsor me to work in Japan you may reach me

sugawa said (25 May 2011 at 12:02 pm)

I come from Bali island-Indonesia. I really want to work in japan again ,i miss life in Japan, i love japan culture, but i have not sponsor to go there, i want to get sponsor to come to work again in Japan. I have been before in japan as kenshusei for 3 year, i graduated from S1 /electronic, and i have pass level 3 Nihon go no ryouku shiken, if any company can as my sponsor to work in japan, pls contact me sugawakory@yahoo.com or phone nomber +6285237114444, douzo yoroshiku onegai itashimasu

Kalyan Tamang said (26 May 2011 at 5:44 pm)

Hello! I am Nepalese, 24 yrs, Male, School Degree. I wanna work in Japan. Any work that would give me or sponsor me, I will gratefully accept it. Any employer interested to sponsor me to work in Japan you may reach me. Contact: kalyantmg88@gmail.com

Regards,
    Kalyan

Bel Bahadur said (27 May 2011 at 5:54 pm)

i m sales executive 7 years expereince in Duabi UAE I am from pokhara, Nepal at present working in Dubai UAE I would like to work with japaness because of there good working condition and hard wotk i m impress with them i need sponsership in japan please help me to go there and work and i have 5 yaer expereince in warehouse manager.

kindly reply me
    info@belbahadur.com
    +971504377371

mithun said (4 June 2011 at 4:08 pm)

iwnt money urgent i want work in japan..

michael said (5 June 2011 at 2:06 am)

i have 10 yrs expirence in lebor work . pls really want to work in japan +841633141350 mail obi132@yahoo.com

Lol said (5 June 2011 at 7:46 pm)

Lol

sharnjit singh said (15 June 2011 at 9:33 pm)

hello i,m indian would like work in japan somebody give me sponser plz i want to work in japan but i,dont know how to get japan working visa help me how to get visa and working in japan ;thank you;

Amrit said (21 July 2011 at 2:00 am)

Hi iam from nepal my friend is a japanese citizen tell me how can he sponsor me to work in japan plz help me to know the process !!!

irma_catu@yahoo.com said (27 August 2011 at 12:49 pm)

tanong ko lng poh my gusto kumuha sa amin factory sa japan kso hindi alam ng employer kung anu paano kumuha ng working visa at anu requirements

james said (2 September 2011 at 12:39 pm)

hello sir

i am james from india i have like to work in japan now, hi i m indian i would like work japan if somebody give me sponser and how can i get japan work visa i want to work in japan, but i dont know how can i get a working visa there.could you help to know what is the requirements to have a working visa permit?thank you..

james said (2 September 2011 at 12:41 pm)

hello sir

i am james from india i have like to work in japan , if somebody give me sponser and how can i get japan work visa i want to work in japan, but i dont know how can i get a working visa there.could you help to know what is the requirements to have a working visa permit?thank you..

i wana go to japan as soon as possible with a good job for earning money for my family for my mother for my country. plz recommended for my work as soon as possible

katrina manalo said (13 September 2011 at 1:31 am)

hi,

im katrina. im from the Philippines. my fiance is in japan right now because he is a US navy, he’s an american citizen. but has been in the japanese naval base for two years now and still got two more years. we are planning to get married in japan. what are the things we need to work on for that to happen.

First, what visa should i apply for?
    second, will he need to do something as well, say apply for a resident visa or anything?

please advice. thank you

Alauddin said (23 September 2011 at 8:01 pm)

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am from Bangladesh. I have some candidates of skilled and unskilled in different categories like waiters, kitchen helpers, sweepers, cleaners and etc. They are highly interested to go to Japan with Job Visa. They are ready to give Service Charge minimum USD 5000 for each if any Job Visa can be ensured. Kindly help me and work with me on this way for mutual benefit. Pls email me: skmdalauddin@yahoo.com

ryan cornejo said (27 September 2011 at 7:11 pm)

To whom it may concern:

My name is Ryan M. Cornejo, have a Filipino citizenship, and presently residing
    here in San Vicente Sto. Tomas, Batangas Philippines. I am interested to apply
    for the any position in japan
    Now I am working as a HR Staff/Japanese Interpreter here in Carmelray
    Industrial Park II Calamba, Laguna Philippines.

Previously I worked in a Japanese Restaurant as an Operation Manager at Singapore for
    nine months.Prior of my working in Singapore, I worked in a manufacturing company in Japan
    for two years as a Machine Operator. I learned to speak Japanese language and to work as an individual or in a team as a good worker. I also learned how to adopt the Japanese culture.

I became 3 years inspector also in a metal manufacturing company here in Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines. I perform incoming inspection, in-process inspection and out-going inspection.

I enclosed here my resume.
    I would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your company’s success.

Sincerely Yours,
    Ryan M. Cornejo
    Applicant

contact me at +639106240313 ryanzky_12@yahoo.com

Kyung Na said (19 October 2011 at 5:12 pm)

My name is Kyung, can be called as Terry. I’m Australian.

I’m currently living in Japan with working holiday visa.
    It’s finishing in 3~4 months.
    I need to get sponserd visa to extend my Japan life.
    I am a native English speaker and very fluent in Korean since my background is Korean.

For my Japanese, speaking is almost like local Japanese, but reading and writing is bit less but they are still okay.

I have experience working at Japanese convenience store, English teacher, Korean teacher and currently working as DJ in Tokyo.

I defered my study in Australia, which is Bachelor of Accounting because I couldnt give up my dream doing music in Japan.

I want to live in Japan for good.
    Is there anywhere I can get a sponsored visa?

I don’t really care about pay, I just want to live in Japan more.
    Please anyone contact me

squall_tn@ezweb.ne.jp

Sundeep Tripathi said (21 October 2011 at 4:58 pm)

hello sir

i am Sundeep from Nepal i have like to work in japan , if somebody give me sponser and how can i get japan work visa i want to work in japan, but i dont know how can i get a working visa there.could you help to know what is the requirements to have a working visa permit?thank you..

kumar said (23 November 2011 at 2:04 pm)

hello sir/ madam, i am is indian guy i studied hotel management i have 12,years experieance in hotel industriese, and allso i have 8 years working experiance in china 5years accor group presetly i working in intercontinentel group, i looking for good job in japan any body knowes and any body need from japan for hotel or restaurent pls, let me know an di am is soush chef in coffe shop last five years ,i know western food and indian food,

thanks by,

indian chef
    from china
    kumarkumar123@yahoo.com

Sims said (17 December 2011 at 3:26 pm)

Any recuriters willing to sponsor me…I accept gratefully…Well i finished Electrical Engineering n have 2 years of experience in respective field…..
    info_sims87@yahoo.com